1. Join Date
    Apr 2007

3dluis - AAndres rendering competition

I'm in too. This one looks pretty complicated to make.

Good luck!

THESE ARE MY FINAL RENDERINGS.

Thanks
    Last edited by 3dluis; 2010-07-29 at 08:56 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I'm working on my rendering and I hope I will have time to finish them. I've been looking through the participants and I saw really great works.

Now that I have more time to work on this I'm putting some screen captures of my work.

At the beginning I started making my scene like this image from the Bo Concept catalog that I liked but after changes and more changes I finished with a entire different scene. (pic01)

I read in other post that Aandres furniture is sold in Europe, so I decided to do a scene in France, trying to get a feeling of peace and calm to read and at the same time having a gorgeous view to the Eiffel tower.

This is like the interior looks now. (pic02)

Now some of the objects I'm using for my scene. (pic03, pic04, pic05, pic06 & pic07)

This is the lighting I'm using, nothing special to comment. The final image will be a night shot. (pic08 & pic09)

And this is a test were I created layers using vray ID's to change colors in post production. (pic10)

I will try to do at least 2 views maybe the second shot will be focusing in one of the aandres furniture with a blurry background.

Thanks for watching.
    Last edited by 3dluis; 2010-07-25 at 04:03 AM.
  3. Join Date
    May 2010

Paris and the Eiffel tower are always a sure bid ;-)
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Thanks Aandres for your comment.

This is the other shot, same lighting but with some of the lights turn off.

I want to keep the furniture with almost no decorations to see it well. I prefer the feeling of the environment better.

No secrets with the textures. I'm using the ones that comes with the files. Just showing the wood floor and the wood ceiling for the additional floor.
    Last edited by 3dluis; 2010-07-25 at 03:56 AM.
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Great job - thank you for this entry!

Please make sure you use the credit line "EVERMOTION & AAndres rendering competition 2010 final entry ... full name", design as in this sample:

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...4&d=1277405414

This helps us a lot and also makes it easier to give YOU credit when we publish this pictures online or in the planned book.
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

All right, done and thanks for letting me know.
  7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Final versions look really good Luis, great colors in the first especially. The carpet, I'm not so sure about.
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

Personally, I love the carpet, it is so "Paris dernier crie"
  9. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Thanks Godzilla for your comments. I know the carpet looks weird but I wanted to do something different with the carpet. Usually we always see the same carpet style with the same hair, maybe I'm taking a risk messing up my renderings but I like this funky and different style.
  10. Join Date
    May 2006

The more I look at this the more I like it, little details here and there start to pop out like the droplets on the glass and the steam rising from the coffee......makes me want one.

Great job Luis.
  11. Join Date
    May 2010

I love the weird carpet!
  12. Join Date
    May 2007

excellent work Luis...i liked ur renders very much...especially the character...it merges with the scene perfectly...and the carpet too...is different and nice...best of Luck bro
  13. Join Date
    Apr 2007

thanks logesh_v for your comments, the character is me. It's the first time I'm putting an image of myself in a rendering and I put it because it was impossible to find a good picture with the correct pose.
  14. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Amazing work! Very relaxing space and great integration with the photo! Good luck!
  15. Join Date
    Aug 2008

well done luis!... great piece of work, very detailed once again... good luck my friend

Arkin
  16. Join Date
    May 2007

well done Luis...good luck bro.....i like ur work very much
  17. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Ah The integration of "YOU" in the images is wonderful !

I like the carpet just the "leaves" should be a little smaller IMHO.

Very Good job
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff