Page 7 of 8 1 ... 678 8 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Congrats to all the winners!! Well deserved awards!
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Congratulation to all winners and good luck to all participants.
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2007

CONGRATULATIONS to Jeffrey, Viktor and Aka. Incredible works and well deserved.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the honorable mention. Man! this competition was one of the toughest.
  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008

CONGRATULATIONS to Jeffrey, Viktor and Aka! well done JEFF! you did it!

And well done to everyone you participated...
    Thanks to Evermotion and Andy for the competition...Amazing results and amazing contest!!

see you all over at ronens site for his competition....

Now for my free Evermotion model pack! yey
  5. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Congrats to the winners!
  6. Join Date
    May 2007

great great competition came to an end!!!!great winning renders!!!bye bye aandres competition...hallo evermotion pack!!!

evermotion ...always for the best!!!
  7. Join Date
    May 2007

congrats jeff, Viktor and ametist...congrats for all the honourable mentions....very nice competition and good selection of winners...cheers
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Congrats to all the winners, very fair and good selection of winners
  9. Join Date
    May 2007

congrats
    what can I say
    but as for me the winners not the best works in competition
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

First, I would like to congratulate the 3 winners for their excellent work.

You really deserve it, well done!

We at AAndres are very proud about all the brilliant works we saw. Our "Honorable Mention" was given to those works that have missed the first three places by sometimes only a few points.

Personally, as the designer of Eileen & Frank, it was a pleasure to support all of you with remarks and sometimes also some preliminary critique.

We have decided to publish a book about the development of CG graphics with ALL results of the contest.

If you would like to see your work in that book, please contact andy.andresen@aandres.com for the data exchange and the legal publishing procedures.

Once again, thanks for taking part and congratulations to all winners!!!

Andy Andresen & the AAndres team

PS: Evermotion did a great job, they were fun and professional to work with!
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-08-10 at 07:52 PM.
  11. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Thanks so much guys!!Hope to see you again to the next challenge.It was fun!!!
    MORE Power to all of you.!!CHEERS!!

@Andy-Youre most welcome Andy...My pleasure.
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Once again congratulation to the winners and all the artist who finished their works on time. I hope it has been a good expierence to all of you.
    Special Thanks to AAndres for sponsoring and idea of this competition, it was a real pleasure to work with you.

btw. small request to the winners , please post your finals in the viz gallery so we can move your works to the best of gallery.
  13. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: 24-igor
    congrats
    what can I say
    but as for me the winners not the best works in competition
    Everybody who does work hard for a competition wants to be a winner. That is just OK. In your submission playing with old KODAK film aging did take away all the details. This competition was about rendering AAndres furniture, your focus was about the whole feeling of that aged KODAK slide. That was very creative and you received high points on creativity, but the AAndres furniture was not represented very much.
  14. Join Date
    May 2007

small question i have for evermotion..i saw there's a small prize for the honorable mention finalists.do i have to contact somehow with you guys.please let me know..it's my first time!! thnx in advance
  15. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: midnight999
    small question i have for evermotion..i saw there's a small prize for the honorable mention finalists.do i have to contact somehow with you guys.please let me know..it's my first time!! thnx in advance
    Please send your contact data to Evermotion. Please also send them to AAndres for the book publishing, andy.andresen@aandres.com
  16. Join Date
    May 2007

)))I dont mean my work-I cant judge it fairly

I mean that in my persional opinion- I liked other works more)))
    )))))my credits to them special to Godzilla
    ---Marc Canut - KKipa--hardware.one---annkos1980---olika

--Everybody who does work hard for a competition wants to be a winner. That is just OK.---You wright))) great competition
  17. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: 24-igor
    )))I dont mean my work-I cant judge it fairly

I mean that in my persional opinion- I liked other works more)))
    )))))my credits to them special to Godzilla
    ---Marc Canut - KKipa--hardware.one---annkos1980---olika

--Everybody who does work hard for a competition wants to be a winner. That is just OK.---You wright))) great competition
    I can only say that we have judged with a point system trying to be as fair as possible. There are great works that have not reached the limit - for one or other reason. But send me your contact details and you will be published in the upcoming book.
  18. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Helo aandres ,
    I would ask you how many times we have to contact with you in order to provide personal information and send image ? And when the Book will have been published?

thank you in advance
  19. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Dark Blood
    Helo aandres ,
    I would ask you how many times we have to contact with you in order to provide personal information and send image ? And when the Book will have been published?

thank you in advance
    Just send us one email and we get back to you asap. The publishing date will be in end of 2010 or beginning of 2011. The title and a page could look like this. Sonia La Rosa from Rome has already confirmed the publishing, we are waiting for Zaha Hadid's answer if she writes that essay.
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    Just send us one email and we get back to you asap. The publishing date will be in end of 2010 or beginning of 2011. The title and a page could look like this. Sonia La Rosa from Rome has already confirmed the publishing, we are waiting for Zaha Hadid's answer if she writes that essay.
    Small question ,

do you publishh all the works even those which didn`t mentioned? or only mentioned works as winner and honored ?

thanks...
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 7 of 8 1 ... 678 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff