Page 4 of 8 1 ... 345 ... 8 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Well I've only recently discovered this competition but already have an idea.....

I understand the idea behind the furniture being a luxury high tech product...So here goes

I already have some reference images and a direction....good luck to all and thank you Andy for this competition!
  2. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: arkz01
    Well I've only recently discovered this competition but already have an idea.....

I understand the idea behind the furniture being a luxury high tech product...So here goes

I already have some reference images and a direction....good luck to all and thank you Andy for this competition!
    The "Thank You" equally goes to Evermotion and Aandres as a team in this competition!
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Thanks for all the effort to provide us all the details....Good thing I am joining a bit late as others already ask the question for all.

Thanks again and its an interesting competition.
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

1. Duration of the challenge Commencing - 1st june 2010 Finishing on - 1st August 2010 GMT +2

18. Final images submitted after 19th july 2010 will not participate in the judging stage.

hi Edi, these two doesnt agree with each other.....
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007

ups i forgoten to change the new deadline in the point 18...thanks for reading the rules btw
  6. Join Date
    May 2009

hi, I have a question about the image which is attached to the sample.rar file. In the corners of the image are some kind of profiles or I don't know. Is it important?

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3158/everq.jpg

next.

Has to be FrankPRO always anchored to the wall or can it be anchored only to ceiling. Does it have to be anchored at all.

thank you in advance
  7. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: santal
    hi, I have a question about the image which is attached to the sample.rar file. In the corners of the image are some kind of profiles or I don't know. Is it important?

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3158/everq.jpg

next.

Has to be FrankPRO always anchored to the wall or can it be anchored only to ceiling. Does it have to be anchored at all.

thank you in advance
    That is a wrong text size and thus crippled, sorry. Frank Pro MUST be anchored to the wall always, it can not be used free or being anchored to the ceiling.
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

You think we are the only people with big ideas?! Type "Karl Lagerfeld library" into Google and see the amazing pics!!! (He bought it before we released Frank Pro, so sorry!)
  9. Join Date
    May 2010

Dear all,

We have seen some already spectacular and also some very creative solutions in this very early stage of the contest.

So far we liked what we saw, if the quality continues like this we may even publish a book about the contest. Don't forget - also your WIP is important.

Go hard!

Andy Andresen
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

Today, AAndres & Evermotion released archmodels vol. 80, a collection of 180 Eileen & Frank furniture models. The DVD and 180 single models are available in the Evermotion shop.
  11. Join Date
    May 2010

Eileen 44 iPad container

We were asked by several designers to post the dimensions of the brand-new Eileen 44_2_1 iPad container. Here is the file. Please note that you can add handles and wheels as in the attached picture. The lower gray part is speaker fabrics, behind it is a high class speaker system.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-24 at 03:52 PM.
  12. Join Date
    May 2010

One remark from our side: In the picture credentials, please use "EVERMOTION & AAndres rendering competition 2010 final entry ... full name", design as in this sample:

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...4&d=1277405414

This helps us a lot and also makes it easier to give YOU credit when we publish this pictures online or in the planned book.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-24 at 09:38 PM.
  13. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Aandres

In models aandres there is a model at number (74-75) black colours.
    Whether I can use black colour in other model..
    Last edited by Prof4D; 2010-06-28 at 08:40 AM.
  14. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Prof4D
    In models aandres there is a model at number (74-75) black colours.
    Whether I can use black colour in other model..
    Yes, black and white can always be used.
  15. Join Date
    May 2010

We published some detail pics for the glass shelves, in case someone wants to do a close-up.

http://www.aandres.com/en/downloads/glass-colours/
  16. Join Date
    May 2010

We now have 111 threads in this contest. Like that number.

We definitely consider to publish a lookbook with all the WIP and the final renders. This would be the first book published by AAndres in a series to come. So please don't be shy: give your best!
  17. Join Date
    Aug 2006

Hi, are the products water proof ?
  18. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: CT
    Hi, are the products water proof ?
    You mean are they safe for outside use?
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Hi Aandres,one question..Are we allowed to attach something on the furniture??For example,in a library scene,i just want to put some more details like text labels?Is it ok?THANKS!
  20. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ARCHITHEKTHURA
    Hi Aandres,one question..Are we allowed to attach something on the furniture??For example,in a library scene,i just want to put some more details like text labels?Is it ok?THANKS!
    As long as it looks nice, you can attach;-), here is a suggestion using an acrylic signing system
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 4 of 8 1 ... 345 ... 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff