Page 3 of 8 1 ... 234 ... 8 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    May 2010

The login bug at www.aandres.com is fixed, all works normal again. Please make sure that you login with your correct email address, if in doubt, see our confirmation mail.
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Hello,
    I wondered if there is a link to download the base model in 3ds or obj format, thanks for the collaboration
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2007

We have updated the sample file:
    LINKhttp://static2.evermotion.org/files/...ion/sample.zip

Now there are more then one furniture model and all are in obj file format. The deadline has also been moved to 1st of august
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

May I know if you´re planning to update the furniture to download?...Thanks in advance.
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007

what do you mean by update??
  6. Join Date
    May 2010

Think big! Be new!

I have seen a few room ideas already posted, please allow me a comment.

Aandres is a LUXURY furniture. A large library built from this system can cost up to $100'000, a living room furnished with Aandres is easily $50'000.

You rarely put this into a tiny apartment, you will not use it in a student attic flat - unless you have inherited it ;-)

The houses you'll find Aandres in are penthouses, are at the seashore, in the mountains, the rooms have a view, there is space and light. Or they are classic 300 m2 flats in the heart of Rome or Paris.

A few names dropped: Tadao Ando, Frank Lloyd Wright, Eileen Gray, Le Corbusier, Paul Rudolph, Mies van der Rohe, Frank Gehry. We want to be connected with the famous names in architecture. Plus there is Bauhaus, De Stijl, Case Study Houses and more.

THINK BIG! BE NEW!
  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    what do you mean by update??
    I saw "samples.zip" last week...Having any objects excepting Max scene and textures . Yesterday same file contained 9 new OBJ files...
  8. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Hello Edi & Aandres...

Let's see if I understand the contents of the competition. I apologize for my low level of English (in most texts, I use an online translator).
    It's about creating a creative, from our point of view, might fit the furniture designed by Aandres. Is that correct?
    If so, there would be no limitation of using different variants of Aandres models, as well as used, for example only one in terms of their use.

In my case, I have an idea of wall shelves, and I wonder if it would be within the parameters of the competition.

Thank you very much.
  9. Join Date
    May 2007

only now I saw that competition ends 1st august. I have made so much work already with such rush(((((long time to wait till 1st august((((crying
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

Some background facts about the world's creative power: these are the top 20 countries in our Evermotion contest, obviously the size and economic power of a country says nothing about the creative potential. Interesting!

1 Germany - 245
    2 Switzerland - 187
    3 Spain - 177
    4 Poland - 162
    5 Mexico - 155
    6 Italy - 133
    7 France - 121
    8 Brazil - 118
    9 United States - 109
    10 Russia - 85
    11 India - 82
    12 Romania - 74
    13 Bulgaria - 73
    14 Ukraine - 62
    15 United Kingdom - 65
    16 Indonesia - 62
    17 Hungary - 59
    18 Argentina - 48
    19 Turkey - 46
    20 Greece - 46
  11. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: markonens
    Hello Edi & Aandres...

Let's see if I understand the contents of the competition. I apologize for my low level of English (in most texts, I use an online translator).
    It's about creating a creative, from our point of view, might fit the furniture designed by Aandres. Is that correct?
    If so, there would be no limitation of using different variants of Aandres models, as well as used, for example only one in terms of their use.

In my case, I have an idea of wall shelves, and I wonder if it would be within the parameters of the competition.

Thank you very much.
    I think (however, the translation sucks /&%*%ç"*/&%/&%) you are correct.
  12. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Ok aandres...

I will present my proposal for a library wall, soon.
  13. Join Date
    Mar 2007

markonens - sorry but no, you MUST USE AAandres DESIGN

I think the rule is clear here :
    2. The subject of this competition is create visualization using AANDRES furniture models...
  14. Join Date
    Apr 2006

Hi everyone. I have one question before I'll joint to this competition. I've checked sample models but only in .obj format so materials was not imported (.max file is not opening in 3ds max 9). In competition rules are written: 'it is not allowed to use other materials then in the attached models!', so what I should do? I can apply these .jpg maps but what about material parameters?
    TIA
  15. Join Date
    Mar 2007

You can create your own materials based on reference pictures, you can also use the textures from sample model. - there is not a big deal, wood, glass and aluminium
  16. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: gangrel
    Hi everyone. I have one question before I'll joint to this competition. I've checked sample models but only in .obj format so materials was not imported (.max file is not opening in 3ds max 9). In competition rules are written: 'it is not allowed to use other materials then in the attached models!', so what I should do? I can apply these .jpg maps but what about material parameters?
    TIA
    And even better, you find tons of reference material on our website www.aandres.com
  17. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Hi Edi.
    My proposal for a library wall has always been a model of Aandres.
    At no time have not wanted to make a design that is not Aandres ...
    My reference is:
  18. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: markonens
    Hi Edi.
    My proposal for a library wall has always been a model of Aandres.
    At no time have not wanted to make a design that is not Aandres ...
    My reference is:
    I think maybe it was a misunderstanding. The reference is way cool ;-), when the proud owner say it, she said: "Andy, this is the Porsche of all shelf systems."

I kinda liked that ....
  19. Join Date
    Apr 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    You can create your own materials based on reference pictures, you can also use the textures from sample model. - there is not a big deal, wood, glass and aluminium
    Yeah, of course it's not a big deal. I was just confused by this rules. So, thanks for explain this.
  20. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Yes, I also think it was a misunderstanding ...
    And thanks for your comment. This encourages me a lot.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 8 1 ... 234 ... 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff