1. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Contemporary Loft

Hello People,

Hello everybody, this will be my first competition. At this time I decided to use my experience in contemporary decor adding a modern style of living: NY Lofts, in architectures styles.

Good Luck everybody! Let's make some art!
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2008

I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm a huge fan of modern design, especially in an urban setting.
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Hey, Tks SShivas, i promess i'll gonna make something awsome.
    here are some WIP photos, the interior place and the stairs are ready, i post the stair reference too.
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2008

More Screens about the scene, the materials are fixed and the most part of the details i've been finished...there are 2 screens about the furniture, the first it's the "La Chaise" of Charles Eames, i'm a great fan of his work, and the second screen it's the Le Corbusier's sofa...
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2008

well, i stay out for some time, my HD broke and all my works is gone, i have to do all my jobs again, but, here i am again...tomorrow its the last day and i running here...
    here some other wip images...
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2008

one of my greatest inspiration it's the place that i work, Florense, one of the best brends furnitures of the world...
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

well, this is the final, im going rendering right now, i don't know if this gonna be ready today, but i praying here rsrs...
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Go Go Eddie to first!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff