Bregenz Museum by Peter Zumthor.

Awesome building by the way

That's all
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

good feeling. Go ahead pro
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2005

i like them but i need more contrast. it might be only me...
  5. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: funka
    i like them but i need more contrast. it might be only me...
    well you are probably right. This scene was quite a pain to render because its all about indirect light passing by two layers of "frosted" glass. I was having massiv amounts of noise and render times to the roof to clean it.

In final optimization i was able to render it in 1h20m (the longest) and 30 or 40m for the others.

Ty for the comments and critics.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2008

I like it verry much. Simple and beautifull - both your and Zumthors work. Did you do a gap between stairs and wall on the first two pictures on purpose ? It looks a bit weird.
  7. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: JOEYR
    I like it verry much. Simple and beautifull - both your and Zumthors work. Did you do a gap between stairs and wall on the first two pictures on purpose ? It looks a bit weird.
    Yep, the stairs appear to be supported by the right wall. And it makes sense since the right wall is in solid concrete with +- 67cms, its one of the structural walls.
    Last edited by correntes; 2010-02-22 at 04:08 PM.
  8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Nice work... I like it... A little noisy but not disturbing... I like ceiling panels... What about lights? Vraysun?... Congrats...
  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007

nice minimalistic interior and stairs , I like them, post is also good, maybe bokeh effect will make them better
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: mr big
    Nice work... I like it... A little noisy but not disturbing... I like ceiling panels... What about lights? Vraysun?... Congrats...
    Thanks.

Yes, vraysun but i used in in OFF status.
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Good Job! Atmosphere is spot on! It would be interesting if you were to render the room filled with water on the floor. They've done it once for an art show, it was awsome the floor looked like a pond. Could you try it?
  12. Join Date
    Feb 2010

very good images with a great mood.
  13. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Mr.Wolf
    Good Job! Atmosphere is spot on! It would be interesting if you were to render the room filled with water on the floor. They've done it once for an art show, it was awsome the floor looked like a pond. Could you try it?
    Yeah, it was a Olafur Eliasson intervention. Very eloquent IMHO.
    Maybe one day...

Thanks morlon.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff