52 11.06%
  • other

44 9.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007

What renderer are you using

WE HAVE MOVED THIS VOTING ON THE FRONT PAGE....now you do not need to register to vote!!!
    Last edited by Edi_W; 2009-11-27 at 03:13 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004

I use vray but i know a lot of people start to use Mentalray. I hope it helps
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2007

hi edi
    i want to a question about your future project?
    do u think make a "Make of archexterior or archinterior" series?

may be these "make of arch series" helps all user

thanks
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007

hi tatar...yes we are aware of this that there is not much of tutorials regarding this issue...we allredy working on it

thank you annkos1980....every vote helps
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2007

only V-ray. wery many people in work from arch visualisation use V-ray.
  6. Join Date
    May 2007

As a maxwell user i take great advantage using its official material web gallery. the only problem i find is that many of the materials are pretty basic, of course there are complex ones but i would love to see a new archshader volume focused on complex materials...
  7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I used to render with mental ray but thince i've started vray i never return on mr, especially for architecture. I'm planning to work with renderman too but not for archi.
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2004

VRay: 80.19%
    Mental: 27.36%
    Fry: 5.66%
    Maxwell: 11.32%
    Other: 5.66%

Total: 135.85%

???????????
  9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Hi edi . i have some question about tutorial. do u thike make some tutorial with archexterior and archinterior.wo really need these tutorials about material. modeling.lingting and rendering...thx
  10. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Hi Arnmaum - its becouse you can vote on two diferent renderers
  11. Join Date
    Jan 2008

I use K-ray, because Lightwave has a sweet modeler
  12. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Hi Edi_W I love to Render in Vray.
    and Also thanks to Evermotion which helps me Alot
  13. Join Date
    Feb 2005

I've been use VRay since 2003. Never try MR, but, someday I'll try!
  14. Join Date
    Jan 2007

I'm a huge fan of Vray, but recently I had to use Mental Ray in Max, in order to render Vue Xstream atmospheres.
    I must admit MR has evolved and became more friendly. Still it's very powerful, and well integrated into max, giving power to iterate renders and basic lights.
    I cannot but conceive it worth a second try.
  15. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Since creation of Vray it was highly studied based on its ability to produce realistic rendering. Also Vray as opposed to mental ray gives more character to render and has a lot of possible result.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2005

I use only the good old Mental ehh...
  17. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I think, maxwell is too slow for "non-professional" artist without renderfarm and 90% of people,which are posting visuals to evermotion gallery have cracked Vray and stolen evermotion models. And dont tell me that no...

Vray is popular due to his short rendertimes, huge support by evermotion and their model and material collections. Vray is pretty easy but a lot of time u need to tweak scene before render go way u want. Maxwell is slow, but puts realistic and physically correct renders and all u need to have is patience,hi-poly models and quality materials.
    Its taste of opinion which render software people are using but i wanted to say, vray rocks here. Nope for quality but due to things i wrote before!
  18. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Yes, I know about rendering, but I just couldn't see how that could've taken an hour. There's no bump mapping, normals, it's pretty matte (not that it looks bad, something like this should have a matte finish).

Thanks..
  19. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Arnaum
    VRay: 80.19%
    Mental: 27.36%
    Fry: 5.66%
    Maxwell: 11.32%
    Other: 5.66%

Total: 135.85%

???????????
    hi all.
    you are very good observers,ha ha
    i vote for maxwell.yeah.
  20. Join Date
    Dec 2011

Quote:
    Originally posted by: leonwcn
    Hi edi . i have some question about tutorial. do u thike make some tutorial with archexterior and archinterior.wo really need these tutorials about material. modeling.lingting and rendering...thx
    Your suggestion is really interesting and I know lots of beginners will be happy to have one like that in here.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff