Page 3 of 6 1 ... 234 ... 6 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005

stanislav ... i can give you some architecture "education" as you say it, for free.

the images as always are flat, they lack life. your materials are basic, nothing spectacular. skyes that do not match with some glass reflections...
    i just don't get why all these ppl like what you did. looks like they're brainwashed.
    so ... keep on working, you have a lot to catch up.
  2. barrlley

Quote:
    Originally posted by: funka
    stanislav ... i can give you some architecture "education" as you say it, for free.

the images as always are flat, they lack life. your materials are basic, nothing spectacular. skyes that do not match with some glass reflections...
    i just don't get why all these ppl like what you did. looks like they're brainwashed.
    so ... keep on working, you have a lot to catch up.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you cannot critique The Stanislov! Unfortunately, as accurate as your critiques are, and I have made them countless times over, no one listens, they are just going to insult you, and demand to see your work.

Stanslav's work is ALL THE SAME. Now, you may think thats ok, call it a style if you will. But, its a style thats so generic and so uninspiring, not to mention exactly the same every time which shows a lack of innovation and thought, that after 2 projects its just useless. So congrats, you've become the Thomas Kincade of 3d arch viz.
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

hichic!!!you are pro!!
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Crazy work. Fot me one of the best ever seen. Marvelous.
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2007

I still envy you the modeling skills, but i have to agree that your materials can be improved and the background on first render looks awful. Besides that it's a great work.
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Truth to be told, the modeling detail in this project is great! But I'm a minimalist - so architecture-wise I find this rather useless. If the client commissioned this style then he got a really good thing as far as he's concerned.

About the renderings themselves, I can't say they are great this time… mostly because we see so much of Stanislav's work, which is technically well done, but it all looks the same to me so I look for something more.

This time the lighting is not doing the images justice, and the backgrounds aren’t really matching. In our business I believe we need to convey some emotion and make people connect with the architecture – These images do not do so IMHO, I get a cold feeling watching them.
  7. barrlley

Guys, the modeling isn't all that impressive, there's just a good amount of it. Anyone can instance geometry over and over again.
  8. barrlley

Beyond the modelling and the rendering, I cannot believe anyone would put any money towards this stuff, its horrific. Such a complete and utter waste of time and money.
  9. Join Date
    Jan 2008

O4en , o4en horo6o sdelano !
    Skolko polygonov eto ?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009

a cake

it looks like a huge cake, almost a wedding cake, and as barrlley said modeling is just instance and that's it, and i guess they already had the moldings done, so it is easier.
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Alot of hard work - sick architecture!
    Bravo!
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2004

perfeckt but i will water
  13. Join Date
    Sep 2009

don't hate him just because you can't do better then him do something better then him.. post it here.. and then use harsh words against him because what you guys are saying right now does not make any sense.. I am not sure if you know this.. but this kind of work takes a lot of time, hard work, indepth knowledge and PC power

I am not brainwashed.. It is just like.. i have not seen anything better then this guy... so if you have seen better work.. or u can create better then him.. just post it.. and let me compair the work...

please remember one thing... it is very important to meet clients expectations.. it is very very important to use time saving techniques while working on a large scale project like this...

you can always do experements for your own work.. but you are not suppose to take such risk when it comes to your WORK.. cause you have been told in advanve.. what are the expectations..

I am not sure why people are so harsh now days.. why they like to let someone down for no good reason...
  14. Join Date
    Mar 2009

of course there are a lot of better works than this, what about thirdseventh, zuliban, and many others who are really much more impressive than this.
  15. Join Date
    Sep 2009

good work man! congrats
  16. Join Date
    May 2007

good renders...Stanislav u have done lovely renders this time...but certain things i dint like in ur current render like the asphalt for the roads and some textures on walls...the image with the evening sky and sea view is not quite matching ..
    i really like ur works as usual...only small critics...Hope u wont take it wrong Stanislav.
    keep rocking!
  17. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Amazing lighting and textures
  18. barrlley

Quote:
    Originally posted by: dollmaker
    don't hate him just because you can't do better then him do something better then him.. post it here.. and then use harsh words against him because what you guys are saying right now does not make any sense.. I am not sure if you know this.. but this kind of work takes a lot of time, hard work, indepth knowledge and PC power

I am not brainwashed.. It is just like.. i have not seen anything better then this guy... so if you have seen better work.. or u can create better then him.. just post it.. and let me compair the work...

please remember one thing... it is very important to meet clients expectations.. it is very very important to use time saving techniques while working on a large scale project like this...

you can always do experements for your own work.. but you are not suppose to take such risk when it comes to your WORK.. cause you have been told in advanve.. what are the expectations..

I am not sure why people are so harsh now days.. why they like to let someone down for no good reason...

Firstly, we aren't hating on him just to be mean. We are critiquing his work, and if YOU have a problem with that, then you should take it up with him, as its his work, and we are speaking directly to him. This has nothign to do with out skillsets, it never did, we are making simple observations, there are very good reasons for the things we say. You may like his work, kudos, but there are clearly a number of people that seriously question its value at this point. OK?
  19. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Excellent work Stanislav. Simply excellent.
  20. Join Date
    Sep 2009

oh my god, i can't believe it
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 6 1 ... 234 ... 6 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff