Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Something's wrong with the download links. Says the links have expired.
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Link fixed and working
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: logesh_v
    i also agree with neveroqtno...there must be some explanation "why" those images got the prizes and "why" the others dint get....some proper explanation will make others to improve a lot. i still dont kno w why neveroqtno's work is not selected in the top12...i respect evermotoin team n the juries...but would like to know on what basis they judged...so it will help others also to know how they need to improve. this is just my opinion..
    i think the same.......................
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Will there be another competition?
  5. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Quote:
    Originally posted by: galaites07
    Will there be another competition?
    +1, I'm looking forward to another one.
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Sorry but we are very busy with some project right now...but I try to arrange something before christmass holidays
  7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Thanks very much for the reply. I know there is a lot of guys whos waiting for the next one.
  8. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Great news! Thank you!
  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Quote:
    a lot of guys whos waiting for the next one.
    ... and gals. LOL

I cant wait!
  10. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Este proyecto quedo expectacular
  11. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    Sorry but we are very busy with some project right now...but I try to arrange something before christmass holidays
    Wish to have some interior space to make and post processing allowed too. About models agree to use only ours hand made and textures too. About Jury we have agreement , and time less than two months , 3 weeks are enough, even for exterior ( not fair two moths working and some one day project artist kill all in final day without even WIP ). Wish the winner to have some privileges in the forum , I mean award doesn't include only expensive software and 3d content , first can be awarded with the best . Yes, I think to much , I want to apologize in advance for this post if sounds too greedy .

regards Alexndr Ivanov
  12. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Excellent work... Really like it & also all other entries... Good Luck!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff