Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007

ALDE : Sunset

Hi everybody! It's too late but I'll try..

This is the Final Update!
    Last edited by Edi_W; 2009-06-01 at 07:41 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Thinking about environment.
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Next up, more detail in foreground. It's dark a little but I'll try to fix it.
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Very nice atmosphere!! I hope to catch the deadline.Good luck!
  5. Join Date
    Feb 2007

to annkos1980 Thanks a lot! I hope too

Made some changes with sky and other details. It's lighter a bit now but I'm still not satisfied.

Thinking about the right side of the building, it's boring now
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Nice enviroment ALDE, I like it very much, just not wall around wall , maybe decrease a little mul of interior light ?
  7. Join Date
    Feb 2007

to Mr_Ma Yes man, you're quite right, thanx I'll fix it in the next attempt

Well, this is the last update for today (ivy on right side), hope I'll have enough free time besides my work to finish that in time. Thanx for watching, crits are welcome

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Changed compo and some adjustments.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Ok, another one What about leaves at the top of the picture?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006

really nice shot, maid!!!
    Keep it up, there's still time
  11. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Thanks man So this is my final entry. I think I've made "self-maximum" of what I could do in this few days before deadline. I had a good time Thanx for watching!
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2008

thanks for participating
  13. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Hello, I dont know if you are using Max, but if you do, use the Max frame buffer and add a glow effect to the sun, it works pretty good and it will look good in your scene. You can find it in the envirnmental effects, play with it if you have time. Good luck.
  14. Join Date
    Feb 2007

francisr Thanks for advice Actually I knew about this built-in effects and even tried to use it but was confused with different gamma in vray and max frame buffers. But now I'll try to apply it to the plane with my render on it as a texture. It's a tricky a little but we have conditions
  15. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Add some glow and color balance in max. Well it's final now. Good luck to all participants!

Fullsize picture in the first post.
  16. Join Date
    Feb 2008

That would be one fine place to call home. I could see myself fishing from the pier, thanks for the daydream. congrats
  17. Join Date
    Feb 2007

RodT Glad you like it =)

By the way how to change the name oh the thread.. I named it wrong.. There is no my nickname... I can't find the button to do this.
  18. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Hey alde, you are not the first person which used color balance plugin, but where did you find it ? a ? i need it :P thanks in advance
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2004

great looking image! good luck

IMO having the software advantage of making post processing to the render inside the 3d app makes a difference.......one that has nothing to do with personal abilities and your result (tho by the rules) is a post manipulated image .......so at the end its not a pure render........lucky you
  20. Join Date
    Feb 2007

to workaholic This is a built-in option in effects rollout. Press 8 and appears "Environments and Effects". Go to Effects click add.

to mia_ Well I wasn't sure to use this function too. That's why I read thread with rules, and found the answer of moderator on the same question "you can you use any tricks inside your 3d software, not photoshop filters" So I felt free about this=) Also this glow effect is applied to omni lights, and this flying small stuff is also small spheres that blured by DOF. So I think there's no violation.
    Anyway I like your entry much more than my one, congratulations and thanks for comment!
    Last edited by ALDE; 2009-05-31 at 10:14 PM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff