Page 1 of 3 12 ... 3 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004

mia_ - My entry ...

Hello

here is my 1st try.......for now I focused on finding a different POV and getting an interesting composition

mia_

---------------------

Its been a very interesting challenge for me and I enjoyed doing it. A great chance to experiment and a challenge to finish without post.
    Thanks for the inputs and good luck to all!

Here is my final render.

mia_
    Last edited by Edi_W; 2009-06-02 at 08:44 AM. Reason: adding entry
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

hehe and you found it... like the mood. Good luck
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008

nice fisheye view! I like it!
  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005

yes very nice effect!
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

there's no new post.
    Dommage
    YannicK.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2004

thank you guys I had some time yesterday so here are some tests

I decided to go with a "futuristic" high tech look
    also a clean "winter" like atmosphere

materials are just tests for now but i will go with some kind of metallic surfaces

also when I grab some time I will test different image formats and a straight cam

any c&c is appreciated

mia
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2004

a quick question about rules:

as Im rendering with an engine that doesnt have post adjustments like contrasts or curves
    I want to bring the rendered image in my app map it on a plane and render that with another engine which has post controls

so all is done inside my 3d app. Is this ok or not?

mia
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2006

hello, your camera is great, and glass floor is nice idea! Your concrete material is best probably on second image, I think...because when it is too contrast and especially with some grid, the house tends to disappear in that grid.., but maybe proper mapping solve that..Lightning is nice in all renders , I think ..
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2004

ok here is some progress

I tested various adjustments to my POV and also some straight ones, but I will go with the inclined view

shoot some C&C

mia
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Last render with nice AA will be very nice
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I don't usually like fish-eye lens effects, but for some reason, i dig this! I think it goes well with your POV and the architectural composition as a whole!

good luck!
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2004

thanks guys
    I admit I never use fish eye effect in my work but thats why I wanted to do something different than my plain everyday job

here are 2 versions with slight differences......mostly background so tell me what you think
    also what do you think of the small lights all arround the scene
    I imagined this to be LED lamps that give the feeling of a "light" floor
    the ones above are intended to give a star sky impression

as for the matreials and color scheme I wanted to achieve a contrast of fresh cold atmosphere outside and a warm interiors and facade

I hope to get some input from you

mia_
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2006

WOW... it's WOW........ very very nice and clean
  14. Join Date
    Aug 2007

very good work and nice light and render.but i think if was very better if u change place camera.
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2004

glad you like it guys

Im not changing the POV as I quite pleased with this one
    my intention was to find a unique POV and make a not so standard viz.
    this is why I joined in the first place....a good opportunity to play and band the traditional arh.viz. rules
  16. Join Date
    May 2006

Nice mood mia_ i like the floor&peebles it sounds expensive I like the POV, keep up with the good work!!

Kao što Kizo kaže "Naprijed naši"! Pozdrav
  17. Join Date
    Oct 2008

too much clean reflection, break it up by using glass panels on the floor instead of one big glass plane for the floor.

the next step imo would be to get much more contrast into the focus points(areas), atm I don't know where to look even though its beautiful!

keeeeep going!!!
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Hi koper
    thanks for the input. the reflection is intentionally like this......the floor is intended to look as light as possible....with no braking structure or pieces

the exaggerated cam angle produces very strong perspective guidance for the eye and focuses the far side of the building....further there are color opposites and light burns that act as attraction points

well at least this is my line of thought for the composition but I will consider your point
    thanks again

mia_
  19. Join Date
    Oct 2008

love the pov. nothing wrong there at all. but just imo you need to br8 up the reflection on the ground with panels with chamfered edges maybe.but thats just my opinion.

again... keeeep going!!!!
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Hey koper now I understand (maybe )
    I made the pebbles darker as after your comment to gain a better reflection and less confusion
    I will post it when i grab some time

isucur mestre valjda ce mo nesto napraviti na vrjeme :

mia
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 3 12 ... 3 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff