Page 6 of 6 1 ... 56
  1. Join Date
    May 2007

i'll be the post number 100
    hehehe!!!
    best of evermotion!!!
    please administrator!!!!! it should be there not just here !!!
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2006

congratulations!!!!! Bethoven, I give you 5 stars, I love all your render, all the great dedication, he hears a question, where can I find the Fusion program. thank you very much and congratulations again
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2009

best of the best of evermotion!
  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Very nice reply just can u share the lighting and Vray setting plz...and camera too.

best regards..
  5. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Well, this is a great render and work very realistic and amazingly acomplished.

5*stars materials, specially the wood and the glass, I think the glass is the most important feature.

Great camera positions and the attention to details, as the courtains or the lights "on" inside...
    Nice color balance I think i have nothing much more to say, maybe if you had some cars of persons, on the composition of the building with the outside view, would look "more" realistic.

It would be really interesting if you could tell us more about your setting and etc...
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i am fed up of seeing this work on front page daily.
    admin@-its better you put it to best of evermotion.
  7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

very impressive,your attention to detail and amazin camera angles.above all thank you for sharing your knowledge.if poss can you take shot of the viewport,cos i would like to see the light setup.thnks
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Impressive work man, so can you share the enviroment and render method settings,..LWF, HDR..! what about the nightshot settings! what kind of process used in Fusion and PS! thx
  9. Join Date
    Aug 2005

wow. Expellant. Congratulations!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 6 of 6 1 ... 56
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff