Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Kimaera

just reserving my spot.. going for an intimate night view here.

The image will be based around a woman and her cat.. the kids are asleep and she's alone .. its a cold winter night, and a beautiful full moon.. so she decides to retreat into the heated pool for a few moments of serenity...

-----

Ok...lol..so now its a man and his dog.. The man is an author and he's away to his seaside mountaintop retreat writing his book, when he realizes a moment of true serenity.

I'll keep my latest image up here to save scrolling

good luck to all!
    Last edited by Kimaera; 2009-06-07 at 08:54 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006

nice lighting and water hope to see your next draft soon
    --
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3642/feeds5.gif
  3. Join Date
    Jan 2005

The pool is beautiful. i think you can get a good result if you put a nice night sky.

good luck..
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Thanks guys.. a small update.

btw, are we allowed to change the windows? as in make them sliding and opening them? Id like it to be a nice mid-summer night with a breeze blowing the curtains.
    Last edited by Kimaera; 2009-04-22 at 02:59 PM.
  5. Join Date
    Jul 2004

Nice lighting.... good luck

nice man!!!great work!
  7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Thanks guys.. Managed to squeeze in a couple of hours to work on this.

Im doing some minor adjustments to the architecture to bring out my style in it... also lighting at the same time.
    Last edited by Kimaera; 2009-04-22 at 08:58 PM.
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Managed to spend most of tonight working on this ... Have to say i really enjoy working for "non-client" projects =)

Anyway, still on architecture at the moment..testing out lighting schemes while modeling.. far from done, but feedback highly appreciated right now, since i feel i've been looking at this for too long and need a second (and third) opinion.

PS, i don't like the circular jacuzzi.. gonna go for a bigger linear one instead.
  9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

nice work man! the water n rightside room is cool...
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005

very nice pool and lights !
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2009

another update.. focusing on moonlight and mood, now to do some work on the interiors.
  12. Join Date
    Sep 2004

hey, i think the moon is too big and the woman is not necessery, i also think that some lights are dim thay need more power... maybe it would be beeter if you worked the image altogether...i mean put all the lights inside and outside and then figure which ones need more light or don't ...just a suggestion
  13. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Hi ignis,

thanks for your comments..i've been experimenting a lot with the lights, and ive decided to go for a composition shot telling a story, lika a moment frozen in time; as opposed to an architectural beauty shot.

The image will be based around the woman and her cat.. and well, the kids are asleep .. its a cold winter night, and a beautiful full moon.. so she decides to retreat into the heated pool for a few moments of serenity...

going to keep experimenting till the end, as it is such a treat doing this as this is a non-client project.. a lot of things i'd like to try.
  14. Join Date
    Sep 2004

ok kimaera in that case try to have your woman away from an erotic feeling like in the last pic... i like the story hope you do it as well as possible...
  15. Join Date
    Apr 2009

you're right, will certainly do.. this was just a "placeholder" ,so to speak.

thanks
  16. Join Date
    Apr 2009

a small update..

managed to squeeze in some more time on this...
    a different POV. still haven't touched environment, so please ignore the moon...

I think this monitor i'm working on might be too bright.. does it seem dark(ish) on yours?
  17. Join Date
    Apr 2009

in the past 48 hours i changed my apprach to lighting a bit... concentrating on the theme of serenity, here' my latest POV.

Attachment 44085
  18. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Very nice, I really love the wide frame you chose, and lighting is really nice!
  19. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Thanks Arthur..im having difficulty finding time for this competition, but will do my best to finish it.
  20. Join Date
    Dec 2008

PLease Tell me About Ur Pc Configuration
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff