Page 1 of 4 12 ... 4 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006

JanDrozdiak entry

Hi, luck for every one. This is something like my base light setup. Just for mood. It need some massive tunning . Just base reflects and some colour placements.

Attachment 41179Attachment 43993
    Last edited by johaann; 2009-06-06 at 10:32 AM. Reason: new thumbnail
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006

nice draft johaann more detail please
    --
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3642/feeds5.gif
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2006

hello, i've put there some ideas. Still need lot of work on this. I am starting to think about materials. Thanks for nice kind of words xxbinxx .
    one question...the second image has postproduction, but completely done in 3dsmax, is that ok? or no post is allowed?
  4. Join Date
    Feb 2006

updated environment map and water material.
  5. Join Date
    May 2005

I can tell this is the best at this mommet!!!! congrats!!
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

i like your atmosphere
  7. Join Date
    May 2007

+1 atmosphere ; I think that environmental lighting could be matched to the env map in a better way. Brightness and color is off
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2006

thanks for feedback to all
    tolas: you are right, now i am working on it, i will post some tests at today evening.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2008

a storm is a brewin'!! nice work
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2006

hello, little tweak of lightning. Added some grapes, but i will remodell it, because ivy has flat leaves. I am not sure about direct lightning. Next i will add some water plants and underwater lights (maybe it will be not so much mess there ).
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2006

Keep going man !
    it's really amazing
  12. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Hey thanks for checking my work out and ofcourse leaving a comment. I really starting to like your image I am guessing still need work right? keep on going and fix those leaves!
    hey I would be really thankfull I you could share with me how you did the sky... its a plane with a sky picture, but how did you make it look 3d not flat like mine!

thanks and talk to you soon I hope
  13. Join Date
    Feb 2006

ciscolara> i don't use a classic photo as background, it is sphericaly maped panorama. You can find some on basic 3dartist sites like cgtextures etc. With some effort in PS and HDRShop you can achieve "hdr like" effect and reflections with those maps.
    now , I'am trying some quicksetup in MR, because of its powerfull camera shaders, maybe today I will post something..Still don't know which renderer i should use. Will see today. See you
  14. Join Date
    Apr 2009

i can see some pink falling leaves, but i can`t see any tree with pink leaves, im right ?
  15. Join Date
    Feb 2006

yes you are , I need ther som echerry tree, because of color contrast opposite to sky, but at first i need to make it...pink on those PF is just because to not forget what i meant to make there
  16. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Now, I'am think , that i' am done with exterior lightning. Removed that green mess. I have made some cherry trees. Material on the corner of the building is only for testing speculars there. Sorry for noise, but need to reduce my rendertimes. Interior lightning need to be calmed down and tuned little bit.
  17. Join Date
    May 2007

Hmm, interesting output. It looks like a locally tone mapped HDR. Probably because of the sky that would be much brighter in a real life. The sun is blowing the wall out but sky feels heavily underexposed even for a stormy weather. I think it's very interesting, keep exploring.
  18. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: tolas
    Hmm, interesting output. It looks like a locally tone mapped HDR. Probably because of the sky that would be much brighter in a real life. The sun is blowing the wall out but sky feels heavily underexposed even for a stormy weather. I think it's very interesting, keep exploring.
    you are right again, really thanks for your opinion, i am still playing with that map. It is simple jpg but for scene i am trying fake hdr, but need more time in PS. What i am trying to achieve here is to set up light , when sun is struggle trough stormy clouds , just right before storm....or after..there is still lot of work before me.
    here is just post of some postproduction done in 3dsmax..i am not sayin that it is good, but just showing what difference is possible. i' ve just posted a question in sticky thread if it is possible to do something like that or not..because need some glare there..but if it is not will try to do in some other way..see you all later
  19. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Hey your image is looking real good man it gives me a japanese feeling!
    I have to thank you for your comments and soport I really appreciate it!
    but I have one question how can I do it (I mean to render my scene) I have really really low settings:
    Irradience map verylow,subdivs 10 and samples 10
    light cache subdivs 90
    dmc sampler 8
    global subdivs multi 0,8
    as you can see it cant be any worse! hehehe but my problems is that when starts rendering it craches I have my memory task window open and I can see how my memory goes down until tehre is nothing left and the program closes! I also tried with dynamic geometry I wouldnt mind to leave my machine rendering for days but I have no idea how to do it
    thanks man I really appreciate you advices!
  20. Join Date
    Feb 2007

simply a beautiful composition.

can't wait to see more
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 4 12 ... 4 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff