Page 3 of 12 1 ... 234 ... 12 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: annkos1980
    Can we use from Evermotion products the free samples?
    Yes you can .........
    --
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3642/feeds5.gif
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks a lot xxbinxx!!!
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Thanks... now it's all right
  4. Join Date
    Feb 2007

What about a walls around a building? Can i delete it?
    Whether I can add the objects which are a part of a building, such as a roof tile; or to detail initial model, for example to add seams on the walls?
    Thanks.
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Ok, I am wondering if there is some kind of control over people coping ideas. I think you guys got that figured out right? is it ok if I only upload just 2 pictures before my final image to prove that it's mine. I don't wanna other to copy!!
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ciscolara
    Ok, I am wondering if there is some kind of control over people coping ideas. I think you guys got that figured out right? is it ok if I only upload just 2 pictures before my final image to prove that it's mine. I don't wanna other to copy!!
    I quote this..............
  7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

hi,
    I think i already know the answer, but i will ask anyways, can we use photoshop to create textures for unwraped uvws?
  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: apocono74
    hi,
    I think i already know the answer, but i will ask anyways, can we use photoshop to create textures for unwraped uvws?
    Yes It's acceptable to use PS to creat the texture please
    --
  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Vans
    What about a walls around a building? Can i delete it?
    Whether I can add the objects which are a part of a building, such as a roof tile; or to detail initial model, for example to add seams on the walls?
    Thanks.
    Sure you can modify the model

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ciscolara
    This is Professional forum and I think every artist here does not want to copy the Idea from another to much. But of course you can upload only 2 pictures if you want please
    Last edited by xxbinxx; 2009-04-05 at 05:01 AM.
    --
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

If I understand correct , we have to make one final image for the jury , so my question is can I make 3 with the same camera position and different time of the day and post em all like a final result ?
  11. Join Date
    May 2007

hello edi...can i use extra plugins to create the trees like onyx suite?? or i have to model each and every bit of the extra environment am planning to do??? i like this competition very much EDI...can u tell me only onething...can we use other plugins to create the environment[trees using onyx plugin]???
  12. Join Date
    Jun 2006

can I use my licenced textures( eg. arroway texture libraries)?
  13. Join Date
    Mar 2007

logesh_v - you can use what ever plugin you want

steve_cole - sorry but you can not...at least no in the full oryginal resolution, if you chang it a liitle bit or mix with other maps - then yes
  14. Join Date
    May 2008

It will be necessary to send the final scene to somewhere else? Or just post in the forum?
  15. Join Date
    Mar 2007

No, just put the final render on the forum...we will only ask the winners to send us the final scene (3D models with lightning etc )
  16. Join Date
    Jun 2008

=) special edition..

I was walkin' down the competition thread watchin' some wips 'n thought crossed ma mind as there're a some great works, at least great beginnigs =) it would be nice to have something like 'SPECIAL EDITION' of ArchExteriors - where You get more or less the same object, but different approach to how You could solve the situation =) from creative, technical..'n other points it would be simply the best products ever from EVER..as at the same time the 'how to's and 'about author' would be published too =)

just a thought..

tom
  17. Join Date
    May 2007

My questions

Hey, I want to ask few questions before I start my own scene:
    In case of a winning scenario:

1. Can I send packed fryrender scene (textures included) instead of sending a max file? This way I could prove that my final render was done without 3rd party post work and keep my models safe from unwanted downloading. I'm ok with sharing fry materials and textures, but I don't feel comfortable with sharing my models for free. At least without licensing it.

2. Are we allowed to include a license file which will clearly state about the usage of our models, textures and other 3d content?

3. Can we reserve a right to ask you to permanently delete our content from your servers in case of confirmed license violation?
  18. Join Date
    Apr 2009

hi,
    am the new one...can i make the scene ruined...?
  19. Join Date
    Oct 2005

Hello Evermotion team, first i want to congratulate Evermotion for the Rendering competition, as a second point i want to know if this change is allowed (see attached image), I change the original concrete beam for the wood beam, can i do it?
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2004

hi,congratulation Evermotion for the rendering competition...
    i wanna use fryrender sp2 for this competition but i can only use the demo version,and in the demo version of fry the max reslolution is 800/600...
    so???
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 12 1 ... 234 ... 12 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff