Page 12 of 12 1 ... 21112
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Hello

OMG this is a great surprise for me, especially considering the tough competition....I had some luck on this one
    My compliments to all !!! and thanks!!!

my entry is made with Cinema 4d and VRAY for c4d (www.vrayforc4d.com)

mia a.k.a. kizo

P.S: some may know that Im kizo (www.arscom.hr) but here I used my old nick as it was my personal project.....
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Congratulations! Realy amazing entries!!!
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hello all

I would like to thank and congratulate the winner of the competition, was actually deserved, great picture.
    we are awaiting the next.

greetings

Zamorano
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Congrats! Great work! I actually had mia_ render as my wallpaper at work! LOL
  5. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Digital_Putty
    Congrats! Great work! I actually had mia_ render as my wallpaper at work! LOL
    mine too, great render, absolutely deserved 1 st place, but others exclude "steve cole's" work sux .........
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

roni@123 I can understand that you do not like the other works but it's not a reason to be rude.
  7. Join Date
    May 2008

its amazing man really nice can u plz tell us how u made the weat?
    cause its so nice man
    really nice render for me its the best
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

the response from some is disturbing, in the Miss Universe pagent there are many lovely ladies and only a couple of winners. Here too many very nice images, each with a mindset from the creator were created, and each a winner in their own way. Sometimes one must not expect the win, but enjoy the competition for competition sake, and, to improve ones self. I for one respect the difficulty of judging an entry. I respect the choices of the Judges, and thank each for the time they spent doing their review.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 12 of 12 1 ... 21112
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff