Page 4 of 4 1 ... 34
  1. BHALONIC

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    There is no cheating, paveluniversal shows that his model is based on a poor CAD mesh and in the wireframe seems that everything is done from the beginning. You should šlook closerš before you post.
    whahaha... the competition is fast modeling my friend, not changing of mesh and render!
    Last edited by BHALONIC; 2008-08-28 at 08:56 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006

After comparision between paveluniversal model and CAD model we decided that some parts of the chair were just copied, retriangulated and slighty changed with chamfers.

Futrthermore paveluniversal admitted that he didn't make this model for competition... it was made long time ago in his work and this is especially not fair for the other competetors. Paveluniversal should have done this model during competition. And for this reason we have to cancel his prize. The first place comes to labad with his model of Linus Profim chair.
  3. BHALONIC

sorry Paveluniversal.. but thank you for sharing.
    congratulations labad....
  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008

hey labad....congratulations man... you did your own stuff....
    hak hak hak....
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2005

nice to see that some people have good eyes and ... honestly.... I always suspected people to just import old models (yes... done before the competition) and hit render (in an old scene setup ... again).
    [for that] I 'never' participate ... that's it

But it's always nice to see some 'new' designs. Nicely done mates it was funny
    Bye friends.
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Thank you Vel for decision. I'm realy confused, because I made first the @chair. Then I saw Paveuniversal model and this motivated me to make something better... The Linus chair... I don't know what to say... I'm really happy that I won. Sad is that someone want to win by cheating...
  7. Join Date
    Oct 2003

from what i know and knowing the pavel capabilities i doubt a lot he used the original file from herman miller's site, he has no problem to do this model from 0

Anyway anyone is free to think what he likes
    bye
  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005

.........congrats labad ^^..........
  9. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    After comparision between paveluniversal model and CAD model we decided that some parts of the chair were just copied, retriangulated and slighty changed with chamfers.

Futrthermore paveluniversal admitted that he didn't make this model for competition... it was made long time ago in his work and this is especially not fair for the other competetors. Paveluniversal should have done this model during competition. And for this reason we have to cancel his prize. The first place comes to labad with his model of Linus Profim chair.

Ok no problem... I respect his decision...
  10. Join Date
    Aug 2006

Fair decision!!!
    Congratulations Labad!!!

Oops, I've seen this design before....
    Nooo,
    I'm joking, jejejeje!!!
  11. Join Date
    Sep 2007

i just want say: Congratulation Paveuniversal and Labad... All works was grate
    Last edited by boanner; 2008-08-28 at 06:54 PM.
  12. Join Date
    Feb 2008

yeah Me too !!,
    Regarding the competitions If certain extra guidelines are imposed I guess It will be more Clear to all.Perhaps moderators can throw some light on this issue?.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 4 of 4 1 ... 34
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff