1. Join Date
    Mar 2006

since I make the horizon? (landscape)

Hello, I am working In 3dmax and Vray, Since I can Make the Landscape Or the Horizon, We are making an Animation But I do not want That It leaves to Me Wasted I want That De Su Is lost In the Horizon I need Aid I leave Images Them Of Which It is What I have been wanting To know Since For Whereupon Plugin Or As Is the Process .

PD. si hay palabras en espaņol es que soy mexicano

Thanks
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006

I'd like to help - but I have no idea what you are asking. Are you trying to blend the horizon and sky? Are these your images or are they examples of the effect you're trying to achieve?
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006

exactly they are images of which attempt to reach, attempt to make the vegetation, the Earth that is seen the distant spot where joins the horizon and the sky. since I can make do it or whereupon programs I can do it?
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006

That just looks like a fog atmosphere effect to me. It's located in "Environement and Effects" You could help enhance this effect using a gradient in your sky map to help blend the horizon.
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2007

yes ,i want nice landscapes.
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2006

bryce 3d has a lot to offer when it comes to landscape and seascape. i use it when im short of environments and backgrounds. save the invironment image or the background image and use it to your max programs.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff