1. Join Date
    Mar 2004

How to download after payment?

I just bought archinterior vol6 and try desesperatly to download the files after payment have been done.
    But I'm even not able to go back to my shopping card as I am unable to find a link to my shopping card.

I've been trought google search and it seems that evermotion delivery can take up to 2 Months and 3 weeks seems Normal. But I cannot wait such a long time and I'm afraid Christmas and new years Time will delayed even more the shipment.
    Can somebody explain me where is the link to download the staff after payment have been done.

Thanks you very much for your help.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Hello fraggle.

Delivery time depend of the post. We always send packages in few days after buying. But permission to customer zone is given after paying. I will talk with person who can give it to you, normally everyone are now on holidays. So just wait a little more

Well your permission is added. Check your email. If there is nothing, check your antispam filters
    Merry Christmas

With regards.
    Last edited by MF; 2006-12-23 at 01:45 AM.
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Important Error during payment?

I just verify the amount of payment include in the Polcard screen after payment.

I bought one (1) archinterior vol6 and get charge 404.92 (amount (pln)).

Please could you confirm that this is a Poland currency and not Euro (I confirmed a payment of 99 not 404.92)!

Could you also let me know what's the purpose of the mail I received , after payment have been process ,from evermotion regarding customer zone login and password?

I login with this information send by evermotion but cannot trackdown my order (archninterior vol6). I finally find a working link called "archshader1".
    It's not easy to understand the way your shop works as it's tricky to download an order trought a different link name. I guess I'm not the only one to be confused by this kind of process. Thanks to improved your shopping process.

thanks
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Link error - please make my order downloadable

Me again, sorry to keep disturbing you but the download is finish and when I lauch the setup it clearly said that it will install archshader!!!

I think there is a mistake somewhere as I order and paid for archinterior vol 6 and not for archshader (and I need archinterior and not archshader).
    I have a look to your shop and find out that archshader is 299. I checked the zolty rates and it seems that 404.92 charge by polcard is 105.
    So I'm lost and failed to get my order download right away.
    What can I do?

thanks for your help
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Ok, thank you Evermotion's Guys. I've finally been able to download the package.
    Thanks for your effort.

But still I recommend you to improve your shopping card. Just an advice from a customer point of view.

Thanks again and Happy Christmas.
  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Payment have been done,Can you explain me where is the link to download.
    THANK YOU.
    i need it
  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

i buy the
    Archexteriors Vol. 3
  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

and i don't receive any e_mail
  9. Join Date
    Mar 2004

it's on the custommer zone link if I remenber well.

good luck
  10. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Hi Evermotion!

For 6 days ago I bought 3D models for 396.00 EUR.
    I didnt recieve any email, about where to download the files.

I emailed you directly, but I havnt got any answer yet.
    What's happened?

/ Patrik
  11. Join Date
    Sep 2007

I havnt got any email either, with login-info to the customer Zone...

Its pretty bad that you buy products for alot of money and then dont hear anything.. (((
  12. Join Date
    Sep 2007

STILL no contact with Evermotion.. this is under all critisism
  13. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Sorry for this, but sometimes our mails ends up in a spam folder... So, this is the reason, that you haven't got password...
  14. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Purchased Exteriors 5 and 2 yesterday, asked for download method.

Your system says I should have an email in one hour, it's now ten hours and I have nothing.

You really should sort out your eshop.

If I don't hear anything by 9.00 london time I'm contacting my credit card company to report fraud.
  15. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    Purchased Exteriors 5 and 2 yesterday, asked for download method.

Your system says I should have an email in one hour, it's now ten hours and I have nothing.

You really should sort out your eshop.

If I don't hear anything by 9.00 london time I'm contacting my credit card company to report fraud.

I have the same problem.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff