1. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Without modifying anything my scenes are rendering brighter than expected

As the title suggest my scenes are rendering brighter than what is shown in the example renderings.

Thanks for any advice.

Awesome stuff though..I cant wait to start jumping into this world of never ending possibility.
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

hi...what version of vray do you use?? do you use the default interior camera (physical probably) or have you put new one into the scene??
  3. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Bringing this back from the dead. Still. Some of the renderings are coming out overexposed compared to original example renderings. Thanks for any advice
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007

This might happen if you use older version of Vray or your 3dsmax gamma is set to higher value then 1.0.
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2010

I have the same problem. Using ArchInteriors 6 - 006. Rendering with Max 2009 SP1 x64 with V-Ray 1.50.SP4a.

If I make absolutely no changes (simply file/open, then click render), the renderings are completely overexposed.
    V-Ray gives a subpixel color mapping error and says that rendering may be brighter than expected, but turning off subpixel color mapping makes no change to the rendering.

What can I do to correct this? Please let me know ASAP.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff