1. Join Date
    Sep 2006

shoping cart

Can anyone tell me where the shopping cart edit tools are?? I need to remove items. I see NO tools to edit. F#@!*

Also, this is a GREAT SITE but you have to log in everytime a page opens in a new window. AAARRRGGGG...dont tell me about cookies...it's not that.
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006

I had to log in 5 F'in times to post this!!!!
  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Well. Our seller manager answered to you.

Forum is working great. Try to change browser and enable cookies. This is most common problem

With regards.
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006

My cokkies are allowed,,still,,I had to log in 3 times for this one. I did reciev an email saying to click on the item to remove...that would be nice if the item is a hot link. Its just text. SOOOOO....Id like to buy but I wont until I can edit my cart....BUT..the things I placed are gone...I put a new item,,but Im still not sure which ones I want...so the question remains,,,HOW do you edit your cart.

And why do i have ot log in on almost every page? I love this site but its becoming very annoying...Ill bet a years pay when i hit 'submit reply' it will take me to the log in screen...this is why i have to copy and paste all my posts....so i wont have to type it all over again.....
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2006

yep! By the way...i dod not remove the items from my cart. I guess that was done by the administrator..i guess
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Sorry to keep being a pain...but also the only way i can even get ot my cart is to add an item....when you click the 'shop' link..there is NO link to take you to your cart...whats going on????
  7. Join Date
    Sep 2006

ONLY when I add an item,,,,I can get to my cart....on the shop link...up at the top right...the VIEW CART link only appears when I go out,,,add an item and go back in...which sometimes takes me right to the forum,,,,

I gues you guys dont need my dirty money..and now...i add an item...go out,,,shop...when i come back,,,the items are gone,...WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!

The forum and shop ARE NOT working great
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Try in Firefox , it is working on me.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff