Page 1 of 4 12 ... 4 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Read this before posting: Rules!

Hallo everybody.
    1. In this section you can post every kind of 3d works without visualization / architectural works. Every threads that aren't up to this will be moved or deleted and users who don't follow this rules will receive warning.
    2. Remember that users who post their works want some comments & critics that will help them in future. So users who post only comments like "super" "extra" "great job" very often will receive warning. If this is just because you don't speak English very good try to use some dictionaries to build compound sentences.
    3. Using abusive words is banned. So when you will use it you can also be banned.
    4. You can be banned for receiving 3 warning.
    5. Beginner : your first post or thread will not automatically appear in the Evermotion forum - it must first be validated by a moderators or Administrators
    6. This forum is international so please use English only!!! From now On (29_01_2010)I will remove posts written in any other language. This is not a sort of discrimination, the reason for this is more and more insulting posts in other then English language.

Want a help? Send email to admin:

+++++
    michal
    +++++
    at
    +++++
    evermotion.org

With regards,
    Evermotion Team
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dr_After; 2014-04-11 at 01:10 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2004

just a quick note, this gallery need thumbnails too.
  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004

zuli: We will change it soon ... thanks for reminding...
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

maybe i am still asleep, but whats the difference between 3d gallery and visualization gallery please?
  5. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Well .b. its only to separate visualizations and architectural works from other scenes. As you can notice a lot of people here do only viz, 3d gallery was dominated by this kind of scenes. But there is a lot of people that don't want to watch this kind of images, they are interested only in other kind of CG, and this is section for them. Hope you understand this idea.

With regards.
  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

ok, got it thanks
  7. Join Date
    May 2005

OK I´m sorry I did it i post more than 3 times " good job or great job" only . Please cuold you sorry me I don´t like to stay banner
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006

How i can put the thumbnail pic in my post?
  9. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    Hallo everybody.

In this section you can post every kind of 3d works without visualization / architectural works. Every threads that aren't up to this will be moved or deleted and users who don't follow this rules will receive warning.
    hmm,,,,
    You already divided the section and its been about 2-3 months...but yet some members don't read the rules.....??? so where r the warnings....? neither the thread is shifted nor the members learn there mistakes....even the thread is not moved....I can see lota threads now is of arch_viz and it is still there in "3d gallery"...why is it not moved ???
    Anyways my idea was to convey u moderators that this changes was good which benefited as per needs and interests and see now no one is following it.....whats the use of it then....?
    or is it true that " Rules are made to be broken..."
    Last edited by koolnits; 2007-02-09 at 12:20 PM.
  10. Join Date
    Oct 2006

How to put a thumbnail pic in my post?
  11. Join Date
    Aug 2004

well it is hard to make any posting in here evermotion..... tell me how to do it?
  12. Join Date
    Apr 2007

sorry mf i didnt see ur RULEZ b4 so should i need post my images on visualization or it can be here ??
  13. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    How to put a thumbnail pic in my post?
    so easy, just in posting a new topic you will find manage attachments .. click on it and you'll know the rest
  14. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Hi Tomasz,

I need someone to build a 3D property. Do you have any mechanism for handling a request like this, as I don't want a Warning.
  15. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Sorry, I put My work here by mistake. What can I do now . Re-post it in visualization / architectural works or not.
  16. Join Date
    May 2006

I'm sorry this is the ...th time i post here, last time i touhgt you had deleted my image but then i saw the visualization topic. it's just that i post so few times. thanks and plz move my post.
    lovedego
  17. Join Date
    Feb 2008

My First Personal Work

Hai Guys This Is My First Work.I Am A Beginner In Max & Vray.I Didn't Use Phtoshop Much.I Just Used Shadow Highlight To Make The Image More Brighter. See The Work & Give Me Some Solution To Progress My Rendering.
    Thanks......
  18. Join Date
    Jul 2008

19. Join Date
    Sep 2005

hi bro i m so sorry, i upload my Archtect work in this section while i was uploding my image thr was an internet error and i upload it again but now it is thr 2 times you can remove one and 2nd by mistake i upload Architect images here so if you just move these from here to Archtect Section it will be Great, beaucse i read Rules after uploding,

thank you very much
  20. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Nice Rules ........... :-)
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 4 12 ... 4 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff