2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

yes i agree with you...
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Support your work, my dear Chiloscyllium
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2007

sir, i'm newbie here...i want to post my work, but i dont understand to post in forum and post my work (image)...can u help me?...sorry for my bad english.thanks sir
  5. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I totally agree .........
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

agree about rules .......................
  7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

very good !!!dddd 不错!!!!顶!
  8. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I have noted this before i post my work...Thanks for this..Great rules for everybody!
  9. Join Date
    Sep 2009

hello evermotion... i have a problem with my log in.. when i go to a new thread and post my work i cannot access my account? hope you can do something about this... i tried to request a new password but still i dont receive anything to my mail...
    username:imbet143
    new email: cgil143@yahoo.com
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Try now, I have activated imbet143.
  11. Join Date
    Jan 2008

me also not read it before and me also agree with the rules.
    Thanks.
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2007

PLEASE DO NOT COVER YOUR RENDERS WITH WATERMARKS. WORKS WITH WATERMARKS ALL OVER THE RENDER WILL NOT GO TO THE FRONT PAGE.
    ...but you can put one in the corner if you want.
  13. Join Date
    Jan 1970

my english is very poor, but i will try my best to express
  14. Join Date
    Mar 2007

This forum is international so please use English only!!! From now On (29_01_2010)I will remove posts written in any other language. This is not a sort of discrimination, the reason for this is more and more insulting posts in other then English language.
  15. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Finally!Thanks for the new rule.

About the Forum, particularly Visualization Gallery.....can this be divided into 2 group one INTERIOR and one EXTERIOR.
  16. barrlley

There are plenty of people that blast every thread with a copy and paste, and seem to stick around. I know its gotta be a pain to police that, but not sure anyone gets anything out of a fill in the blank comment.

Also, completely tangential posts that bear zero relevance to the thread don't help. I know I can be somewhat guilty of this, but generally in defense of myself after being abused. Either way, I say just remove em all if they aren't related. Im cool with you deleting my posts if I dont follow along.
    Last edited by barrlley; 2010-02-02 at 11:55 PM.
  17. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I think the moderators need to observe all of barrlley's forum activity...it is disrespectful and you will find a similar opinion from many others that frequently visit and do business with this site. I, unfortunately, have been going back and forth trying to bring attention to some of his antics, but im becoming exhausted with his lack of respect and I feel bad feeding threads with feedback that is soley directed to stop barrlley's behaviors. If you read through several threads he is involved with, you will see a similar opinion shared by many other members. It is really becoming a problem that I hope the moderators will handle, because I do not wish to continue defending other people as well as myself when this is supposed to be a helpful, respectful, community forum. I apologize for my posts that have taken away from the original thread that have been directly aimed at barrlley, but something needed to be said. Evermotion, please handle this to keep this great community running at the same level we have always come to expect.

Regards,
    Adam W.
  18. Join Date
    Jun 2008

steeler05, what you are suggesting would include going back to the "old" days.
    Every thread was full oh HEAVILY exaggerated compliments (my all time favorite: YOU ARE A MASTER!!!!!1111)
    Since barrrley started to bring some criticism to this board a few people picked it up and it makes the forum so much more interesting to read.

It seems like the majority of 3d artist is so stuck in some kind of strange childish fantasy and feels the need to live in this fairytale and candy world where every critique is viewed as a personal insult. Really people grow up.
  19. Join Date
    Feb 2010

I acept the rules.

Hello!!! I acept the rules, eee!
  20. Join Date
    Feb 2010

I am agree with this rules
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 8 1 ... 234 ... 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff