Page 2 of 8 1 123 ... 8 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005

hy! how can i delere some of my threads? or where do i ask for details about this.10x
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006

i agree with you hahaha
  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by:
    hy! how can i delere some of my threads? or where do i ask for details about this.10x
    you can pick Edit button and then select delete post . If it's start threat it will delete all thread
    Regards
    --
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3642/feeds5.gif
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Hi, How can I add avthar picture on my thread..any one can help me

Thanks in advance
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

i agree with you to.
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Thank 4 Ur Information.I Agree It
  7. Join Date
    Aug 2005

how do i remove a poll from a post?
  8. Join Date
    Oct 2008

See, I have read in support of this site, thank you.
  9. Join Date
    Sep 2008

I Just Posted My Work But There Is No Image On Th Main Listing. Can Anyone Explain To Me Why.
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

nice upgrade in the forum, but thumbnails miss me a lot, I like contact details upgrading and viewing images, nice...
  11. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Quote:
    Originally posted by: neveroqtno
    nice upgrade in the forum, but thumbnails miss me a lot, I like contact details upgrading and viewing images, nice...
    I dont know exactly what your mean?
    --
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3642/feeds5.gif
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2007

they will be back do not worry about it
  13. Join Date
    Jan 2006

did evermotion remove thumbnails for threads ??
  14. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: xxbinxx
    I dont know exactly what your mean?
    thumbsnails attachment and their preview when you open gallery,and nice that you make it again with em
  15. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    they will be back do not worry about it
    10x , I was just wondering, how difficult to me will be to find works and remembering artists without this preview and now I realize how important this extra can be for the forum ..,nice upgrade btw
  16. Join Date
    Mar 2008

hey did you guys removed the option of viewing,all threats by a person????? but y??????if if not help me plzz
  17. Join Date
    Aug 2007

to be frank, i do agreed with the rules,.....if, `they' did it in a few threads....
    For the people who like to said, `good job! weldone! superb!..can gv me ur setting'...
  18. Join Date
    Aug 2007

OOPSS...
    ok,...For the people who like to said, `good job! weldone! superb!..can gv me ur setting'... dun get them wrong,.....they juz want to learn the skills that they don't own it.......in other words, use `a shortcut' to learn very fast to the good kind of level...
    For me, the best things that we can do is re-direct them to the threads that discuss about what they ask for...
    ..simple is that..
    pls try to understand, people that came to this website, is looking for informations and learn. Don't expact they are good,...some of them juz a beginner.....intermediate....yet we also have a world class renderr...am i right?...

..learning is never ending stories......
    cheers.
  19. Join Date
    Feb 2007

I agree partially, critique can be in any form, some like to press hard, some like it in humorous way, some fail to make point, so the rules shall be relaxed to accommodate people like me. and i agree that no slang shall be allowed.
  20. Join Date
    Jun 2008

ok!!! but im still think is a great job!! man!!!! all scenes are realy good!!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 8 1 123 ... 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff