Page 1 of 8 12 ... 8 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Read this before posting: Rules!

Hallo everybody.

1. In this section you can post every kind of visualization / architectural works. Every threads that aren't up to this will be moved or deleted and users who don't follow this rules will receive warning.
    2. Remember that users who post their works want some comments & critics that will help them in future. So users who post only comments like "super" "extra" "great job" very often will receive warning. If this is just because you don't speak English very good try to use some dictionaries to build compound sentences.
    3. Using abusive words is banned. So when you will use it you can also be banned.
    4. You can be banned for receiving 3 warning.
    5. PLEASE DO NOT COVER YOUR RENDERS WITH WATERMARKS. WORKS WITH WATERMARKS ALL OVER THE RENDER WILL NOT GO TO THE FRONT PAGE....but you can put one in the corner if you want.
    6. This forum is international so please use English only!!! From now On (29_01_2010)I will remove posts written in any other language. This is not a sort of discrimination, the reason for this is more and more insulting posts in other then English language.

Want a help? Send email to admin:

+++++
    michal
    +++++
    at
    +++++
    evermotion.org

With regards,
    Evermotion Team
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dr_After; 2015-06-24 at 09:52 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Oct 2005

thanks admin (mf) for this section
    we agree with you
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

i agree with you... thank.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Super... just kidding.
    Full agree with you MF!
    It’s look like you going to change all evermotion rules… but please don’t change it into another boring CG service. Keep opened mind & good luck!
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2005

i don't agree with the part: "comments like "super" "extra" "great job" very often will receive warning."
    if that's what they feel that's what they should write. some users might not post replies beeing affraid to be banned, and then, some threads will remain empty w/ no commens.
    then the users that posted the images will feel bad that their work is not apreciated and not worthy of a few words.

i don't like the users that say: "nice! can you send me the settings please?!? my mail is setting@givemesettings.set" ... there you might give a warning or 2.
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Well user can post short reply but not to often. If user posts "super, great job" in few threads and don't have normal replies should receive warning.
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2006

I dunno how to post my works....plz inform me with more details of steps to post works..

Thank you,
  8. Join Date
    Oct 2005

to Hybridesigns and new users : it is so easy
    frist select your thread section ( for example visualization ) & open 1 thumbnail in frontpage then in next page in front of the page do look like this
    image :

welcome & good lock
    Last edited by arash361; 2006-12-02 at 12:48 AM.
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

ya im agree with the rules...
    but from my opinion it should not to strict..because we are creative people,and profesional.
    so be what we are...out of the box....

just an opinion...........

thanks

p/s:we just support what ever the team do to make this website good from time to time...cheers and happy holiday
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2006

I have not read this before, but I am agree with this rules.
  11. Join Date
    Oct 2005

hi mf after a bout 1 month (from new forum changes )
    we see more post and categorys are visualization
    plz make or put 1 column or 1 row in front page for this section or more attention for this part i see also your products are for visualization so we like
    more attention a bout this part in front page forum
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2007

error

im agree with the rules but why hepeening this ?

vBulletin Message

kulsis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home
  13. Join Date
    Jun 2006

This is w r t the various posts we get here which are not related to the arch viz and vice versa on the other slots like 3d gallery gets arch viz posts..
    It would be nice if the moderator can shift these posts to their respective topic sections and also tell the members about it..
    it seems like the rules are not being read before posting threads!
  14. Join Date
    Apr 2006

okkkkkkkkkkkkk i accept
  15. Join Date
    Jan 2006

I have not read this before, but I am agree with this rules
  16. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I'll too do it dear evermotion...
  17. Join Date
    Aug 2007

i agree with the rules...thank you....
  18. Join Date
    May 2007

I have not read this before, but I am agree with this rules.
  19. Join Date
    Sep 2007

hello .. and i agree with what been said ! i am new n this field .. and sure that i need to be criticized .. and hope to be better ! So , thats needed !
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2007

i am agree with these rules
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 8 12 ... 8 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff