Page 8 of 8 1 ... 78
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011

Hello! My work got editors choice award, but haven't got badge till now. How can I get badge? Thank you.
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2012

Thanks for guide!!!!
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2017

Re

Wonderful meeting with you at this forum
  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017

nice

I have posted a work in the visualization gallery and it should be in 3d gallery. how do i change it? Thx!
  5. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Hi! I cannot see your post. Please add a new thread in 3d Gallery again.
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2018

it's true thanks man
  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018

I Think, lot of people agree with these rules.
  8. Join Date
    Sep 2018

I absolutely agree with the rules.
  9. Join Date
    Jun 2018

ok i accepted 3d architectural rendering is best design created visualization is great work.
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Quote:
    Originally posted by: MF
    Hallo everybody.

1. In this section you can post every kind of visualization / architectural works. Every threads that aren't up to this will be moved or deleted and users who don't follow this rules will receive warning.
    2. Remember that users who post their works want some comments & critics that will help them in future. So users who post only comments like "super" "extra" "great job" very often will receive warning. Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher If this is just because you don't speak English very good try to use some dictionaries to build compound sentences.
    3. Using abusive words is banned. So when you will use it you can also be banned.
    4. You can be banned for receiving 3 warning.
    5. PLEASE DO NOT COVER YOUR RENDERS WITH WATERMARKS. WORKS WITH WATERMARKS ALL OVER THE RENDER WILL NOT GO TO THE FRONT PAGE....but you can put one in the corner if you want.
    6. This forum is international so please use English only!!! From now On (29_01_2010)I will remove posts written in any other language. This is not a sort of discrimination, the reason for this is more and more insulting posts in other then English language.

Want a help? Send email to admin:

+++++
    michal
    +++++
    at
    +++++
    evermotion.org

With regards,
    Evermotion Team
    i agree with this rules thanks bro for sharing
    Last edited by klimbo; 2019-02-21 at 09:35 AM.
  11. Join Date
    Mar 2019

I am agree with all the rules, thanks.
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2018

I agree the rules. 3d rendering , visualization are important for creating architectural designs.
  13. Join Date
    May 2019

I follow the rules. 3D Visualization and 3D Rendering have provides many benefits in the construction and other fields.
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2015

I am agree with this rules
  15. Join Date
    Jul 2019

thanks admin, I agree with these rules.
  16. Join Date
    Oct 2019

Hi! I am new to this forum. I represent DeeDee Animation Studio from Vietnam. I hope to contribute to this forum from now on!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 8 of 8 1 ... 78
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff