1. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Challenge VI:KoMic (Air battle)

Hi, this time mabe I finish this challenge: ], I want to make Me109 which is attaking bomber Avro Lancaster. First I make simple Lankaster, next I add some details and texture

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

)))
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Hi... I put on plans on the model and next I will make more details,,now it has 14 tys poly

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

)))))))
  6. Join Date
    Oct 2003

I like it
  7. Join Date
    Dec 2003

8. Join Date
    May 2004

Goodjob KoMic, I like it
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2003

next up, actualy I made some textures and details

10. Join Date
    May 2004

Yeah, good. Do you gonna smooth it(looks ab bit edgy, especially on the cockpit and the engines).
    Where did you get your references from?

See my Fokker W.I.P.
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Hi the blueprints I take from http://www.airwar.ru/other/draw/lancas.html and the picture with colours and textures from Google.pl / grafika ...

scrimski --> you have right, now my plane looking alittle edge: [, but my comp is very weak and I can not use lots polys : [... aktualy is about 46'000 poly
  12. Join Date
    May 2004

Well, I know tht problem too good. I can only display the Engines of my Fokker in box mode, most of the time I need for modeling I'm busy switching between shaded and wireframe view, hiding and unhiding the polys of the area I'm working on. Working with layers fixes this up a bit, but I can't render raytraced materials.
    Need a new computer(got no money, hey maybe I render some. Does any one has good references ? :twisted
    I think my next plan will be modelled in Rhino, I tried it, and it's a lot faster then Max(-nurbs) and easier to handle.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff