1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

-= CHALLENGE 5 WINNERS =-

We'd like to congratulate the following competitors: Vanya Pupkin, Pilgrim and 3Drako for their nice artworks. The best one is done by 3Drako and we think that everyone agrees with our opinion. Also we are a bit disappointed with the low level of current competition. There were only few finished works - hope there will be more challengers.

Please send your e-mail addresses to mu@rendernode.com to get your FREE copy of RenderNode Magazine.

RenderNode & Evermotion Team

Regards!

3Drako:

Pilgrim

Vanya Pupkin
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2004

i'd like to thank to everyone who helped me get through this challenge and in some ways allowed me to finish my image! ur posts and comments were very very helpful..... thx also to those who supported me during the voting and congratulaions to 3Drako who made a real piece of art!

cya dudes
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2004

So do I, - I'd voted for 3Drako, his work is wonderfull.
    And I'm glad somebodies like my bottle-house. Thanks .
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004

...и нафига тебе этот журнал-то?
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Hello!!

I would like to apologize regarding my small participation on this forum as I have been a bit busy studying.

Pilgrim: thank you for your opinion about my work, to be honest I always thought your work was the best of five and I am truly surprised by the welcome that my image had.

Thank you very much to all voting people, it has been very important to me and I really appreciate Vanya Pupking’s opinion, his beautiful images show the patience you need to work a complex image out.

Again, thanks to everyone and see you next time….
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Hello!!

I would like to apologize regarding my small participation on this forum as I have been a bit busy studying.

Pilgrim: thank you for your opinion about my work, to be honest I always thought your work was the best of five and I am truly surprised by the welcome that my image had.

Thank you very much to all voting people, it has been very important to me and I really appreciate Vanya Pupking’s opinion, his beautiful images show the patience you need to work a complex image out.

Again, thanks to everyone and see you next time….
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff