Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

-= CHALLENGE 6 =-

Welcome to Challenge 6

We invite you to join our newest challenge. This time we decided to make new rules. We choose 3 most popular subjects, so this time you are able to make choise between them. Challenge's subjects are:

1. Metro Station
    2. Particle Animation or Particle Render
    3. Air Battle

1. In short, your job is to create a Metro Station building. This could be some typical arch vizuaisation - designe your own project or make vizualisation of some real exist buildings. You can make some art work too. Remember metro station from "Matrix" movie? The rendering style must be photoreal.

2. In this work you have to create some particle animation or still renders. You have to choose what it will be - there is only one important thing - main part of the work must be particles. Create some dancing particles, fire, explosions, clouds, some logos - for example Evermotion Logo - everything you want. You don't have to make any environment in animations, but remember that still renders could be too poor without environment.

3. In short, your job is to create Air Battle. You can create I or II World War renders or modern planes fight. The most important in this work is dynamism and good models. You can use some photos of environment for comosition or use some plugins to create clouds. We prefer photoreal renders.

Lights, textures, software - it is all up to you. Just so long as your final image is simply brillant . There is possibility to use some plugins to trees and palnts - you can use them only to create environment!
    If you are found to be using pre-existing models to create main objects in the scen you will be banned from the current challenge as well as the next challenge.

You are able to post a Maximum of 3 image for the final judging, and we will choose the best one.
    Post as many previews and WIP's as you can, in your own thread labeled like this "Challenge 6 : YOURNAME" ....(without the quotes)

Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd are a copy or Rendernode Magazine.

DEADLINE IS: 1st of July.

Good Luck and let the challenge begin.
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

YES EVERMOTION LOGO "INTRO"!!! super idea
  3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

hehe nice going guys

i'll see what i can do with some partical's, was bussy with them yesterday a bit to bussy i guess cause it crashed my comp
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Oh yeah! Particles! *make love to* This will be the most preferable contest for me particles, evermotion logo/anim, explosions, fire, DEATH, DECAY! Im in heaven!
  5. Join Date
    Dec 2003

hehe greate idea,,,, 3 subiekts,,heheeh Air Battle---->rulez,,,aaaa and, challenge 6 not 5 : )
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2004

hey guys... i am back!
    how about some kind of explosion or a fight scene in the metro station enviroment, which includes some nice particle effects..
  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

taboo!
  8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Taboo hehe
    Maybe I make Metro Station or Air Battle, but I don't no when i start... first I must pass final secondary-school exam

Greetings
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2003

"ReSesja" comming soon: )
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Let's give it a try .......... do you need screenshots of the scene or object in the making ?

Good luck all .......... realy looking forward to this !
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Air battle on metro station
  12. Join Date
    Apr 2004

perhaps it gets amazing if we combine all 3 subjects together.........!!

Hey Bacry.....! :lol:
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Hello
    I want to ask if we are able to post more than 1 work for this challenge? I've got 2 ideas for particle animations, and I can't decide which I want to show in this competition.
    kozioo
  14. Join Date
    Sep 2003

sure
  15. Join Date
    May 2004

Hello.. the theme will be metro station or particles? or both? thanks
  16. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Does animation have to be all in same scene? Or can i make different scenes and put them together with premiere ?
  17. Join Date
    May 2004

is this contest dead? so few entries, the Q/A doesn´t flow.. what´s happening? :shock:
  18. Join Date
    Dec 2003

the same question as Russo's. What's going on?
  19. Join Date
    May 2004

hello, any moderator could give us some reply? the deadline is coming..
  20. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Challenge

I'm Game for the Challenge. I'm new to this forum, does that make a difference.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff