Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Children of nature, Gaia's Footsoldiers!

I think flowers will be the best because there are so many different types and you can create such diverse locations for them to be growing.
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2003

FLOWER POWER! :twisted:
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2003

I voted for car.. But it seems that flower is winning. Well, it is the best subject after all..
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2003

hahahaha LOL

I read "Flower in Grass" i reckon that would be more interesting and more of a challenge but "Flower in glass" is also cool.

Go the flowers
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

heeh
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2003

hi!

A CAR!!, too much flowers! not enough cars!!!
  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Yeah, I didn't read carefully enough, I thought it said flowers in grass too.
  8. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Flowers are Hard

Flowers are hard considering we have to make them photo realstic, i think it is going to be all lighting. I have already started on mine, I have the rose done but working on the texture. The glass will be next. I am also going to add a couple touches to the realism just to make it more difficult on people(also on myself) Good luck everyone.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Martin:
    Dude, the challenge hasnt started yet....best you wait until it has actualy started before you start working on your flower, we dont want you having an unfair advantage now do we
  10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

hehe the flower is gonna win Mwhahahahaha
  11. Join Date
    Nov 2003

I have a question for all the people entering this challenge.

Would people prefer "Flower in Glass" as it is now or would "Flower in Grass" be better.

I personally would like to change it to Grass as it would be a harder challenge, especially to get it photoreal. Plus people will learn new ways of making grass and various other bits and pieces, everyone has done glass most people have not done grass.

What do you think?

1. Stick with glass
    2. Change to grass
  12. Join Date
    Sep 2003

I vote grass, but maybe it should be both.

Flowers in grass in glass, like a paperweight or snowglobe that contains a mini-scene.
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2003

Vote for nuclear eksplosion :wink:
    But I think the glass is good too.
    Anyway my Final Render is gonna to be winner! :P
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2003

FutureMan:
    heheheh interesting idea.
  15. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Not a bad idea...
    I think flowers in grass would be very intressting to model.

Will it be like last contest with a photograph to mimic? Or will it be more free; contestants present & composit their own ideas of i.e flowers in glass/grass?

/MicH
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2003

hmmm.....i would prefer to have it more open. So people can model what they wish instead of being stuck with replicating a photo, but we will have to see what happens.
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Hey Guys vote for nuclear eksplosion . This subject is much intresting than some flower in the glass ...
    Peoples hear me and vote for nuclear explosion in my opinion is harder make an nuclear explosion animate , than some instans glass with flower . Think about that !!!
  18. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Yea. Nuclear Power !
  19. Join Date
    Dec 2003

:twisted: nuclear!!! is my vote :twisted:
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff