1. Join Date
    Jul 2022

Laptop for beginner

Hi,

i have been developing an interest in 3d modelling for a while now and have started to approach Blender with my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 700-17ISK). As i had already predicted, i encountered various difficulties due to the performance of this PC, such as the rendering speed. Since i finished high school and i intend to buy a new laptop to use for university, would you be able to recommend a PC (laptop) suitable also for 3d modelling that is under 1000$? Obviously i know i can't expect maximum performance because of th limited budget.

Thanks in advance!!
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2022

Hy, hope you all are fine. I am facing a problem with my laptop. my laptop storage is full and I used many methods for reducing this but nothing is working. I need someone's suggestion
  3. Join Date
    Sep 2022

Lenovo is my fav laptop, you can use the same but a newer one.
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2022

You can barely get a good 3d laptop on this budget. You can go for the HP Envy 17t delivering on a lot of our key points, but it needs some upgrades over the base model that make it a bit of a stretch. The base model is currently listed at $799. You ca check it before buying it.
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2022

You can barely get a good 3d laptop on this budget. You can go for the HP Envy 17t delivering on a lot of our key points, but it needs some upgrades over the base model that make it a bit of a stretch. The base model is currently listed at $799. You ca check it before buying it.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff