1. Join Date
    Nov 2021

Looking for 3D modelers (furniture & interior items) to work remotely

We are Nfinite, a France-based start-up created in 2016, is experiencing strong development. We now have more than 70 employees and over 300 freelancers. Our customers are internationally known retailers. You can find the examples of expected modelling work on our nfinite.app website.

We are looking for freelance 3D modelers to work with us remotely. Your mission will be to create 3D models from photos and/or given references (furniture and interior items) following technical specifications with deadlines to match. It is full cycle modeling, highly photorealistic, Middle-poly.

This is a job for you, if you are a professional in your field, interested in a stable job with an unlimited amount of tasks and opportunities to grow and if you are interested to work remotely in a foreign company.

Benefits:

- flexible working schedule
    - stable monthly payments, from $1500, depending on the number of models made.
    - 2 weeks of paid vacation
    - you do not have to spend time on searching: a constant amount of work is provided by the company itself.

Skills & Requirements

- Experience in photorealistic middle-poly 3D modeling; photorealistic furniture modeling experience in particular is appreciated
    - Knowledge and use of Autodesk 3Ds Max 2022 + V-Ray 5 specifically
    - Decent knowledge of written English.

How can you apply

In order to join our team as a 3D modeler, you should complete a standard test task for modeling a piece of furniture. If it is completed successfully, we will hire you.
    Please send your CV and portfolio with your modeling works (online link or PDF) via email to: anastasia.makido.ext@nfinite.app
    Last edited by nfinite; 2022-04-01 at 03:23 PM. Reason: salary and requirements have changed a bit
  2. xakafa

I like your offer, but I lack skills and experience to apply for this job. Let me ask, is it possible to find a job option for a junior modeler having minimal or no experience in modelling at all?
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff