1. Join Date
    Aug 2021

Course For Graphic Designer

Hi, I am graphic designer and now I want to learn something new which will help me in my career of graphic designer. Do you guys have any recommendations?
  2. Join Date
    Oct 2021

Hi Alison999, that's a nice job to be a graphic designer. If you want to learn new things in the field of graphic designing, then I think you have to start work with a professional company. It will help you to explore and learn many new things about graphic designing as well as it will increase your experience.
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2022

I recommend choosing several successful graphic designers whose work you like, and learn their biography, where they studied, what literature they read, what inspired them. Be careful with the choice of courses, there are many low-quality courses that are just a waste of money
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2021

Are you interested in online course of graphic designing or you want physical course?
  5. Join Date
    Feb 2022

can anybody suggest some useful website about graphic design ? I want to find some self-learning classes
    cookie clicker
  6. Join Date
    Apr 2022

There are many interesting resources about graphic design, just creative or otherwise. For courses, check out Skillshare or Udemy. There's a lot there.
  7. Join Date
    May 2022

You can also use YouTube to learn Graphics Designing. I think it will help you.
  8. Join Date
    Jul 2022

My sister is also started to learn about it. And I think it's a very interesting profession. Also, almost everybody needs to create custom software development for their company. And designers always need to ensure the final product works smoothly across various platforms and has a sleek modern design.
    Last edited by louharry; 2022-08-29 at 02:33 PM.
  9. Join Date
    Sep 2022

I've tried Coursera because a lot of bloggers ad it. I liked but can be better.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff