1. Join Date
    Oct 2020

Tell me, what is the best monitor to choose for working in graphic editors?

Hello! I am still a beginner designer, but it seems to me that in order to do a good job, you need a good monitor so that you can see all the details and adequately convey the color gamut. Do you think gaming monitors are suitable for this purpose? Here https://homemakerguide.com/best-gami...tor-under-200/ are not bad options, the prices suit me. Therefore, the question for more experienced colleagues is: which monitor company is better to choose? Which ones do you have and are you satisfied with the color rendering?
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2021

I recommend the Philips 328E9FJAB. It has excellent color reproduction and a nice design!
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2021

I would recommend a good IPS monitor. I can't recommend one since it depends on your budget but if your looking for one, IPS monitors are the best for working with graphics.
  4. Join Date
    Jul 2020

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Alexsandro111
    I recommend the Philips 328E9FJAB. It has excellent color reproduction and a nice design!
    I agree, this is a great option!!!
  5. Join Date
    Oct 2020

What about VA monitors? I look at Samsung and Scepter monitors here https://homemakerguide.com/best-gami...tor-under-300/, I really like them. It is also important that the eyes do not get tired, a softer color rendition is needed. Vision also needs to be protected.
  6. klasstaffan

BenQ PhotoVue SW321C Monitor (High-Range) This BenQ PhotoVue monitor (SW321C) is amazing, and one of the best photo editing monitors on the market. It supports 100% of the sRGB, 95% of DCI-P3 and 99% of the Adobe RGB color gamut.
  7. Join Date
    Jul 2020

Quote:
    Originally posted by: klasstaffan
    BenQ PhotoVue SW321C Monitor (High-Range) This BenQ PhotoVue monitor (SW321C) is amazing, and one of the best photo editing monitors on the market. It supports 100% of the sRGB, 95% of DCI-P3 and 99% of the Adobe RGB color gamut.
    What is its approximate cost?
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff