Hi guys! Andrew here from GarageFarm.NET.

I would like to let you know about new cloud service supporting Redshift with 3ds Max, Maya, and Cinema4D

We have been supporting CPU cloud rendering for 10 years now, but recently we added new GPU nodes to our network.

This kind of GPU rendering on our farm is fully automated. The only thing you need to do is to install our plugin for your 3d application and send the scene to our farm straight from your 3d application GUI.

The sceneís frames will be distributed and rendered among multiple GPU nodes and you can monitor and manage your jobs in our Web Manager in real-time. The frames are automatically downloaded to your computer as they complete rendering on the farm.

Here is a video tutorial about our Redshift workflow.

Itís based on C4D, but the workflow for other 3d applications looks similar.

Software we support with Redshift right now:
Maya + Redshift
C4D + Redshift
3ds Max + Redshift

Coming soon:
Blender + Cycles GPU
3ds Max + FStorm

Setup of the GPU cloud rendering nodes:
8 x Tesla K80 12 GB vRAM
Intel V4 40 v. cores / 120GB RAM / 2.00 GHz

Itís worth mentioning that our offer for cloud Redshift rendering is the cheapest on the market. You can check our pricing HERE (please choose 'GPU' mode) and compare it with other GPU farms.
For bigger payments you get volume discounts.

I encourage you to test out our service for free after registration from this website (you will get USD 50 credits or tests.)

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. You can also talk with our wranglers on our Web-chat. Our support is online 24/7 and is available in real-time.

Happy rendering!