1. Join Date
    Mar 2020

Free render farm for blender (beta launching program)

Hey Blender users,

We are pleased to invite you to be part of the first beta testers of our Cloud Rendering Application for Blender at https://iblender.net/.

You can render FOR FREE during beta to help finding bugs and your opinion is important to us!

iRender supports mainly Blender and most of the mainstream and renderers of Blender. The benefit to you is (subject to the terms-of-service) free rendering and the opportunity to shape the service to your needs, possibly addressing issues you have with our competitors.

Keep in mind that the service is currently in beta-mode (this being the only external announcement so far!), so please do not send 1000 frames of 1 hour each - beta is made to see if it render correct.

Generating a rendering with iRender is as simple as that :

Need more information before registering? Our team is at your disposal to guide you, collect your impressions, and provide you the best service possible.

The iRender Team.
    Happy rendering!
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2020

hey, sound interesting!
    How long you guys offer free Beta Launch ? And will you guy support rendering over this year?
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2020

I am new to renderfarms but will likely need something very soon for a big project. If you wish, I am interested!

I will need a bit of handholding on the practical stuff, though. And I still run 2.82 for stability reasons.
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2020

Hi @donaldking0692, we are still offering free render farm service for a couple of months as planned (From 1 March 2020 to 1 May 2020). Our render farm availability 24/7, included all holidays. So feel free to download the app at https://iblender.net/ and submit your render jobs today.
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2020

hello @Donaldking0692, we are still offering free render farm service for a couple of months as planned (From 1 March 2020 to 1 May 2020). Our render farm availability 24/7, included all holidays. So feel free to download the app at https://iblender.net/ and submit your render jobs to start rendering!
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2020

Any news regarding macOS?
  7. Join Date
    Mar 2020

@jamesrader
    Please PM me a few details about the timeline, if it is still or animation, and what you define as a “big project”. It sounds a bit like out-of-scope for the beta, but let’s see what we can do.
    The Linux is still in-development progress, you can use on Linux & Mac OS in the end of this month as planed (31th, March 2020) We will inform you once it ready. Thanks for your question.
  8. Join Date
    Mar 2020

Do you have plan for website rendering?
  9. Join Date
    Mar 2020

@Enblue web rendering is still in-development progress, we plan to launch in the middle of April ( I mean next month)
  10. Join Date
    Aug 2020

hey, sound interesting!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff