1. Join Date
    Feb 2015

Come Back Home!

Hi everybody,
    This is one of my most recent personal projects. Hope everyone will like it

3Dsmax I Vray Next I Photoshop

Check Hi-res at: https://www.behance.net/gallery/8924...ome-Back-Home?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Go Home.jpg 
Views:	1212 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	214772

Name:	Go Home 1.jpg 
Views:	709 
Size:	655.1 KB 
ID:	214774
    Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Go Home 2.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	214773

Last edited by classic777; 2019-12-10 at 06:37 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Editor's choice ?

Hi,

Interesting project, although I think leaves on the ground don't look natural, the scattering is too even, making it boring to look at. The overall composition could have been better: the eye doesn't know what to look at, there are too many distracting items in this image. The ground texture is not good: displacement is not strong enough. The background is too light, maybe you wanted to express some kind of distance haze here, but the effect is too strong making it unrealistic. Also clouds look a bit odd: again, decrease the effect. Your lighting lacks contrast: highlights are too weak, but some areas are overburnt making it unrealistic: the white bush on left of the man's head on the background for example. Grass strands in the foreground look too repetitive: the same unique model has been used on scattering, it lacks diversity.
    I acknowledge you probably put a lot of efforts on this work, and the idea is pretty good, with the old VW beetle car and the man with the dog coming back home, but, honestly, I hardly understand why you made Evermotion frontpage. This work is just not at the expected level.
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2010

Yes Why?

I agree with you Thomas. It's maybe a good work but not for the editor choice awards according to me. However it is not the only works which pass through the filter.

I still don't get it why some projects are selected and other not! It's really a mystery. Evermotion gives visibilty to some projects while other remain in the dark.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff