Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	376.2 KB 
ID:	205047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	589.4 KB 
ID:	205048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	448.0 KB 
ID:	205049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	444.4 KB 
ID:	205050

Support this Lego Ideas project here!: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/fe15...9-eed7933d3886

The Animation was rendered with 3ds Max and Vray Next! Especially the Denoiser element helped a lot to reduce flickering and noisiness. The wing is modeled, rigged and animated. Textures are from Megascans.

It was a huge challenge to create this animation, but we managed to do it in two weeks! It was a great learning experience, especially in organic animation.

I was really excited to try and represent Santiago Calatrava's Milwaukee Art Museum pavilion. I was always fascinated about the architectural language Calatrava is using.

Trying to represent the beautiful curves and lines from the real building was challenging, but after some structure tests and shape studies, I arrived at my build.

I'm really happy that LEGO gives us this opportunity, and after a great success at LEGO Rebrick, I'm happy to present it as a possible set piece. It would make a beautiful addition to the already amazing models, it has a various mix of bricks for future creativity, and possibly inspiring to young and older people as well.

A huge Thank You to Giulia Adami, who helped me with this animation!

A huge Thank You to Gergely Kis for the music!