1. Join Date
    Jun 2014

5977 Wilson Avenue - Gensler

The downtown Vancouver peninsula usually receives the regionís largest and most unique tower architecture designs, but increasingly renowned global starchitects have also been working on projects in the suburban municipalities.

Tomorrow teamed up with the design team at Gensler to communicate the vision of a new tower, 5977 Wilson Avenue and visualize how it will add to the neighborhood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TMRW.Gensler.5977.Wilson.Avenue.Aerial.Dawn.Copyright.tmrw.se copy.jpg 
Views:	1111 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	205014

Copyright:http://www.tmrw.se
  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Great job!!! Love the perspective.
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2004

The composition, textures, fog and general arrangement is all very pleasing; yet the image itself as a whole, visually speaking is somewhat uninspiring. Many areas which could have been represented with much more engagement seem to have been left flat and lacking a contrast significant enough to really create a sense of emotional drama.

I feel like so much more could be done to enhance this image in post production to really magnify its presentation.
    The feature building itselfs, while differentiating itself in style from those in its surrounding, seems to at the same time blends into them in an almost sad, isolated and gray palette of depressing tones with a range of value that leaves me wanting more.

I wish you would incorporate some warmer colours, yellows, oranges and burn and dodge highlights, shadows and midtones more to really give this image the visual impact it has the potential to deliver.

All in all, a very nice execution.
    Well done.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff