1. Join Date
    Sep 2008

The best refuge

My work is called the last refuge. This is not only a piece of work, but a story. The nuclear war broke out in the future, and the whole world was covered by radiation. The only remaining human being is hiding in a cottage far from the outskirts of the city, struggling to survive. The surface covered with radioactive dust has been occupied by a variety of creatures. The main character of the story is the two brothers, they are survivors of the nuclear explosion, they are ordinary soldiers, and the end of the day did not let them timid, and use their own power to save the fate of the last man in the city where he lived. Of course, it's just my story. It's very thought-provoking. If man does not exercise restraint, he must pay for what he has done. But I hope that day will never come.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	197083
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Nice buildings and lighting work, congrats! I would change grass in the front for something better.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff