1. Join Date
    May 2014

Unresponsive support

Hello

I want to first point out that this is the most frustrating purchase I have made froma big CG company to which it is has not been resolved, regardless of how many times I stressed how urgent my purchase is.

I have made a purchase 4 days ago for 2 archmodels collection through wire transfer because paypall did Allow me to pay to the evermotion account. To which I sent the first email pointing that out. I then sent the secound email to clearify the urgency to which I needed the models for my deadline. I received no reply in both cases . I then sent a third email and tried to contact them through their comtact number om facebook and sent them a message there. Still no reply.

Now I am extremely behind schedule because of this and still I have not recieved my product .
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Sorry for the delay, we will resolve it ASAP. with each wiretransfer payment there is a delay before we confirm payment. We are currently working on changing payment method for more convenient.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff