1. Join Date
    Sep 2013

Northern Wisps

Hi!
    Here's my most recent project which was made for Ronen Bekerman's Cabins Challenge. The goal was to visualize the prefab cabin in a location of choice. My design is placed in Icelandic Thórsmörk and I made several different scenes to show various aspects of the place (from quite barren hills to thick woody areas). The cabins themselves are formed as white ephemeral monoliths, contrasting with the organic surrounding and being something between the reminiscence of the ancient dwelling built around the fireplace and the idea of Nordic gods standing in the row on a mountain ridge.

I've been working on it in my free time since January so it got pretty vast and may seem kind of visually inconsistent. However, it's not to be a tailored commercial set so I feel free to share everything that was created.

The project is full CGI, including the landscaping in the backgrounds. High res images: https://www.behance.net/gallery/64980791/Northern-Wisps

software: 3ds max | corona renderer | quixel megascans | substance painter | zbrush | marvelous designer | world machine | photoshop

Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	195959

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011

WOOOOW! Beautiful job, congratulations.

My slippers fell off, my eyes turned white and jaw droped so hard You wouldnt believe !
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2013

Thank you, guys! I appreciate.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff