1. Join Date
    Sep 2013

Streetstyle

Hi Peeps,
    When I started the "Streetstyle" project, I only wanted to do a couple of still images with some nice angles and stuff like that. The plan was to design a cool museum place to show some kind of artworks there. So, I started to design a few wall graphics as well, and in the middle of the project I came up with the idea to create an animation based on freestyle drone videos. A couple of weeks ago I built my first freestyle drone so I I knew how they work, fly and I understood how they react in the air between the different kind of acro movements. I also was studying the gopro footages from the pros and analyzed their flights and acro tricks. I thought it will be easy to animate the camere because I never really done any animations before but apperantly one of the hardest thing in 3d to animate the movement, speed and the gravity It was a massive challenge for me but I`m quite happy with the result and hopefully you will like it to!

Feel free to visit my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/M3dve-563791784008616/

Last edited by m3dve; 2017-11-05 at 09:58 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2010

The BEST!!!!
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2013

great work.

What can I say? You are the Man!!! Want to see more.

pretty interesting !!
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2013

Thanks Guys!
  7. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Very nice! Finally something less typical
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff