1. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Beautiful Computer Generated Images

Dear Evermotion, I hold on posting each manifest here on forums (which was pretty hard) as I would love to present my whole idea now, finished. On Behance there are also models to download for each project. So without much talk, here it is.

Beautiful Computer Generated Images is a collection of Seven projects, collection of seven Manifests, where every piece is an intersection of Technology and Art. It depicts imaginary places, imaginary objects where every element is arranged to create beautiful Composition and where photorealistic simulations are enriched and elevated by Custom color mapping to craft a piece formed by true Art.
    Manifests purpose is to show what I truly consider beautiful, what I am passionate about and what I love. Showing passion in CGI, passion in Composition, passion in Simplicity, Light, custom Colors, passion in bending image within a Purpose, in adjusting piece with an Abstract elements, all elevated by Custom Color Mapping to form something Unseen, something New and very Artistic.
    Projects have been developed for 1 year, working solely on the projects, between 2016 and 2017 and are periodically released every three weeks resulting in a book.
    Everything is custom made - from scratch - models, materials.

I. Giant Simplicity
    Giant Simplicity is an imaginary living space consisting of three spaces where attention is driven on each elements beauty. It depicts Passion in contrast between Giant, yet Simple. Passion in contrast between materials Rose Gold and Marble. Passion in contrast between simple Rectangular shapes and simple Circular shapes. All images make together whole piece.
    Project has been rendered in beautiful Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max and sofa in Marvelous Designer, edges deformation with DeformEdges script. Models to download on Behance. Marble island and bath have both real sub-surface scattering.
    Inspiration credits: Chapel street by Cyarchitects, Menu Design, The Watermark Collection, Jon W. Benedict, Living Divani.

II. Tropical Garden
    Tropical Garden is an imaginary backyard space where contemporary concrete surfaces are contrasted by tropical nature. It depicts Beauty in nothing but Tropical Plants. Passion in contrast between materials Concrete and Tropical Greens. Beauty in Tropical Colors, shifted Hues and bended reality uptill the level of Abstraction.
    Project has been rendered in beautiful Corona rendering engine. All plants are modeled from scratch using SpeedTree and using custom repainted and adjusted Quixel Megascans atlasses. Other modeling was done in 3Ds Max, edges deformation with DeformEdges script. Models to download on Behance. Plants have real thickness to them.
    Inspiration credits: Rees Roberts + Partners, Island State Co.

III. Above Wood
    Above Wood is a collection of two imaginery spaces where Beauty and Nature of the wood is portrayed. It depicts passion in nothing but Wood. Passion in wood in its most natural Wood Edge form. Beauty in contrast between Natural wood and Processed wood. Passion in contrast between Wood and Concrete, Stone surfaces and Passion in composition from above.
    Project has been rendered in Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max and edges deformation with DeformEdges script. Branches grown in SpeedTree. Elehpant Ear plant modelled in 3Ds Max with textures by adjusted Megascans atlasses.
    Live Edge Wood table was carefully picked and texture photographed in Live Edge Chicago store - thank you for letting capture texture of your beautiful tables. Multiple tables were photographed. Each table was photographed in chunks - then stitched - to provide as high resolution texture as possible. Models to download on Behance.

Inspiration credits: Carl Hansen and son, Norr11, Jose Villa.

Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_Reflections_JakubCech.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	187420

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012

IV. Reflections

Reflections is a collection of two imaginary urban spaces where beauty of Reflections and Refractions is portrayed. It depicts passion in Reflections and Refractions in its most natural occurrence, during Rain creating mirror like puddles. Also in raindrops, windows and wet environment. It also depicts passion in contrast between Older urban space and New urban space. Passion in Vintage cars.
    Project has been rendered in Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max. Models and textures custom created except the car model. For the raindrops I heavly adjusted texture by Cornelius Dmmrich from his 52Hz project. Asphalt is made of many stitched textures together with custom painted high depth displacement map - download on Behance Raindrops are placed on the car and windows by using dupicate offset car model refraction layer.
    Inspiration credits: Jose Villa, Gardens by the Bay.

V. Classic Nowness
    Classic Nowness is an imaginary Classic space filled with Contemporary furniture pieces to shape a modern Icon of classic nowness. It depicts passion, beauty and contrast in classic Stone Mouldings and Contemporary minimalistic furniture. Pasion in contrast between Beige, Gold and Deep Blue. Beauty in contrast between Structured surfaces and Flat surfaces. Beauty and contrast in materials Metal Gold and Velvet blue. Passion in contrast between Curves and Lines.
    Project has been rendered in beautiful Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max and sofa model in Marvelous Designer. Models to download on Behance.
    Inspiration credits: Jeff Koons.

VI. Natural Gradients
    Natural Gadients is an imaginary place situated in Srinagar depicting a boat full of Flowers sailing towards a mountain partially covered with Clouds. It depicts passion and beauty in Nature. Pasion in contrast between one color Water and colorful Flowers. Beauty in Gradients - gradient in Water, gradient in the Sky. Beauty in contrast between Gradient and a monotone Element. Passion in Simplicity and Abstraction. Beauty in the Blue color scheme.
    Clouds and Sky are also Computer Generated - done in Terragen. Other parts rendered in beautiful Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max - flowers not modelled.

VII. Computer Generated Art
    Computer Generated Art is set of two traditional Still Life Paintings created by new Technological Approaches. It depicts passion and beauty in Art and Painting. Love in Novel Technology Computer Algorithms, Research and Development enhancing possibilities of Digital Art.
    Project has been done in Stylit accompanied by Corona renderer. Stylit is developed by Czech researchers - http://stylit.org/. Stylit is able to repaint painted material sphere onto any geometry by repeating its look and mostly stylization. I collaborated directly with the researchers to make this project happen. The project was finished on 19.7.2017 - the date of the video - and was put on hold because of license. Now can be published as I am licensed to use the Stylit technogloy being patent-pending by Adobe.
    Fruit still life was done by sampling and creating huge number of material spheres from real high resolution still life paintings and then projected onto geometry by Stylit. Shadows were added by Corona pass.
    Flower still life was done by sampling more stylized still life paintings and then projected onto geometry.
    This process is something similar to creating material sphere in Corona but such material sphere is defined only by its overall appearance.
    Corona was used to create guide passes - the Stylits input is not geomtery itself but rather passes - beauty, normal, refelction and so on.
    Inspiration credits: Severin Roesen, Damien Venditti.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012

The Book
    The Book stitches all the manifests into one piece. It features 27 images in 7 projects and it represents one year of my life devoted to creation of the book. Images were done in Corona rendering engine - thank you for your support and beautiful software.
    Full preview of the book together with download is available at jakubcech.net/book.
    The book is dedicated to Alex Roman. Thank you for endless inspiration.
    .... 7 projects every 3 weeks .... Do you get it (3rd 7th).
    Every picture in the book is digitally adjusted to be printed with rich colors and right color depiction. All pages are printed on glossy paper. Format A5.
    Printed copy of the book is dedicated to family, friends and every passionate artist - available on demand - via message - jakub@jakubcech.net.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Collages and Whiteboxes

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013

love your mood, your work.
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Thank you so much Zukomyo!
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2014

Good job ����
  8. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Thank you Reza so much! )

JAKUCB....this is insanely amazing work . has lots of feeling inside . really very high sense in all the image output specialy the reflection and natural gradient artworks.
    keep it up .
  10. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Amazing works, they go for frontpage for sure

Stunning Works!
  12. Join Date
    Dec 2016

I love that too much!!
  13. Join Date
    Jan 2012

hisham85 - That so beautiful to hear! Thank you so so much hisham!
    dr_After - Thanks!
    tredistudio - Thank you so much Tredi Studio, I appreciate it a lot.
    Kim kap hwan - haha, so I love your reply. Thanks!
  14. Join Date
    Feb 2013

I realy like your work... Well done.
  15. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Insanely amazing work! Well done mate! I hope i get to your level one day.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff