1. Join Date
    Jul 2017

Vray Dome + VRay Portal Lights

Hello, I would like to ask you for help. I have a problem with combination of VRayd Dome HDRI and VRay Portal Lights in the window openings. In one interior scene it causes me a problem with rendering. Light Cache calculation is taking hours. But, when I delete Portal Lights it works fine. Or when I left Portal Lights but change Dome to Sun Light everything works fine as well. Only combination of HDRI Dome + Portal Lights makes problem. This has happened already one time and I changed it to SUN because i didn't find the solution. I normaly have created a lot of interior scenes but 2 times this problems appears.
    Anyone who had similar problem?
  2. Join Date
    May 2018

UV glue suitable for a large vary of applications and industries

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Drahus
    Hello, I would like to ask you for help. I have a problem with combination of VRayd Dome HDRI and VRay Portal Lights in the window openings. In one interior scene it causes me a problem with rendering. Light Cache calculation is taking hours. But, when I delete Portal Lights it works fine. Or when I left Portal Lights but change Dome to Sun Light everything works fine as well. Only combination of HDRI Dome + Portal Lights makes problem. This has happened already one time and I changed it to SUN because i didn't find the solution. I normaly have created a lot of interior scenes but 2 times this problems appears.
    Anyone who had similar problem?

Permabond actinic ray lightweight Curable Adhesives area unit single-part, solvent-free, cure on demand UV glue suitable for a large vary of applications and industries. parsonadhesives.com
    Parson is an innovative company with an excellent track record in development of technologically advanced adhesives for wide variety of assembly application in many industries such as automotive, marine, general assembly, electronics, medical, etc. Parson is dedicated to innovation, quality and technical solutions, supported by highly qualified employees and owners.
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2018

Don't do that combination, both are there to sample light directly.

Choose only one, depending on the size of the windows:

A)Domelight with HDRi inside (lots of contact with outside)
    B)PortalLights with HDRi inside EnvironmentSlot. (apartment with problematic small windows)

Signature:- Monthly car rental
  4. Join Date
    Aug 2018

Don't do that combination, both are there to sample light directly.

Choose only one, depending on the size of the windows:

A)Domelight with HDRi inside (lots of contact with outside)
    B)PortalLights with HDRi inside EnvironmentSlot. (apartment with problematic small windows)

Signature:- Monthly car rental
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff