1. Join Date
    Dec 2016

3d service for marketing

Hi!

I'm looking for 3D modeling for marketing.
    Is anybody test ufo3d.com ?
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2016

3D mapping applications nowadays are gaining traction and are being adopted by the end users on a large scale. 3D projection mapping is one of the emerging technologies that help in mapping the 3D points on a 3D plane. This application is often used by artists to attract their customers. Presently, 3D projection mapping has emerged as an attractive medium for enterprises to advertise their offerings and target as well as retarget the audience. Another application of 3D mapping is mapping and navigation, which is specially designed for mobile devices. These applications are widely being used by organizations that provide 3D content of urban, semi-urban, and rural environment.
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2017

How it is possible for marketing buddy??/
  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017

Is there a market for 3d animation? I am a Junior in high school and I am starting in 3d animation. I have been learning through blender and (after learning the program through tutorials and books), I love it. I am considering animation as a career, but I am a little hesitant to take this route. Assignment Service UK | Ezassignmenthelp animators in high demand? I have been considering either majoring in animation in college, or doing something else and doing animation as a hobby.
  5. Join Date
    Aug 2018

Hey there,

I think that guys - could help you.
    They provide the next services:
    -Product design
    -Product animation

Here is the link:https://tsymbals.com/3d-services/product-animation/
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff