1. Join Date
    May 2004

Autumn at Relay Outpost 17

Hello Evermotion!

It all started as a lighting study of one of the images I keep in my references folder. Later I found out is a painting from Jeffrey Watts so I definitely want to credit Jeffrey as a inspiration spark. I didn’t stop with lighting and decided to continue the work. Added some semi sci-fi high tech outpost. Some old age abandoned place out of time which still works but the times of its purpose are mostly gone.
    The scene was completely created in 3dsmax and rendered with Vray. For textures and final color tweaks I’ve used Photoshop. Image was rendered in 5120×2700 pixels. It took around half day to render in final quality. Dedicated to my wife and 3 little piglets! Enjoy and hope you like it!

Please feel free to check out the making of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdoPtVfcDKM

render:

shade
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	160.3 KB 
ID:	166912

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013

Amazing...Your work always brings inspiration to me
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2010

denko! one man army
  4. Join Date
    Feb 2006

I just love it ! The house design idea and the enviroment is just awesome. Best of evermotion for sure nothing to talk about. Great work as usual Denko
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Great as always............
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2012

simply astounding!!! Beautiful work.
  7. Join Date
    Sep 2009

awesome environment!!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff