Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	388.0 KB 
ID:	124524
    one of my personal 3d works
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2014

Its good. Which platform you used to create this 3D work?
  3. Join Date
    May 2015

Great job, you are definitely a talented designer.
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2016

To me it looks a bit TES III: Morrowind-ish but for me that's definately a plus. A lot of good memories from there
    I like the fact that you've implemented details from different cultures, makes the whole thing look more interesting.
  5. Join Date
    Aug 2016

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Piaggi
    To me it looks a bit TES III: Morrowind-ish but for me that's definately a plus. A lot of good memories from there
    I like the fact that you've implemented details from different cultures, makes the whole phen375 reviews http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/ look more interesting.
    that was a very impressive reaction on the art photo. it also look the same to me very artistic, one of a kind 3d work. i think the artist of the said 3d artwork has something to tell or maybe, it is the kind of place that he/she wants to be part of. very interesting indeed! such a nice talent.
    Last edited by Callather; 2016-10-15 at 08:43 PM.
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2016

very good ))
  7. Join Date
    Jul 2018

I hope,
    You are a talented designer ever. nice work.
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Piaggi
    I like the fact that you've implemented details from different cultures, Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate makes the whole thing look more interesting.
    I think the craftsman of the said 3d work of art has something to tell or possibly, it is the sort of spot that he/she needs to be a piece of
    Last edited by klimbo; 2019-02-21 at 09:38 AM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff